7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"Second mission completed"

Mara murmured as she went into the taxi with a satisfied smile, finally she got money from the asshole father. She really meant it when she said she was going to burn down the house if he did not give. She was not joking, she meant her words.

"This is so tiring"

Mara sighed tiredly as she went out of the taxi. Due to going in and out of aircon, Mara got a headache. She stepped into the mall with her glasses on, not paying attention to others who were staring at her. Her Husky was not with her since she was going to the mall.

Husky was left alone in the dog's daycare park where people could leave their dogs for all day. So it was fine to leave her lovely dog because there were people who took care of the dogs for hours. Mara stepped onto the escalator with boredom on her face. She just felt tired.

"She is cute.. and attractive" "I know right! I want to know her phone number. Should I go ask for it?" "Wait, I have seen her before" "Wait really? Who?" "Isn't she Mara Athena? The CEO of 'Reece' company?" "Omg.. tell me that's a joke right now. There is no way she is Mara Athena"

"No, I am pretty sure" "No way! I heard the news about Mara Athena. She was found in the club with a man at midnight two days ago. She is like a snake who is acting like a pure sheep" "But the Mara Athena in front of us is so different. How is that possible?"

Mara glanced at the two men who were whispering loudly like old women. "Annoying gossipers.." she spoke under her breath, those people could not mind their businesses, really nosy. Mara walked into the clothes shop, not caring about the two gossipers.

"Welcome Miss"

The two girls greeted with smiles, not recognizing the woman who was known as a CEO of 'Reece' company. Mara replied with a small smile as she took off her glasses. Her eyes explored the whole shop, she quickly found the high waisted pants and blazers.

"I will take that, that and that. Also this and this too" Mara pointed at the pants and blazers which she wanted. The two girls eyes widened in realization, the woman was not an ordinary woman, the way she pointed at the clothes like a boss told everything.

She must be a wealthy woman. "Yes, Miss" the girls followed after the woman who was searching for best crop tops and dresses. "This, this, this and this. Oh I want that too! And please don't forget that too!" Mara spoke as the girls quickly obeyed, not even hesitating.

"How much?" Mara asked with a stone face. "It is 1095 dollars, Miss" the girl grinned. Mara took out the money from her purse, she gave it to the girl with a small smile. "Here, Miss" the girl handed the bags to the woman with a grin. Mara smiled back and left the shop.

"Wow, she is so beautiful" "Yea, I agree" "She looks so powerful and wealthy" "I agree, she gives me vibes of a business woman" "Damn, I wish I were her" "I should have ask her name, so I can know which wealthy family she comes from" "It is too late now, let's work" "Mmm"

The two girls said as they two looked at the back of the woman with admiration who just walked out of the shop with many bags in her hands confidently. The two girls did not recognize the woman since she looked so different from rumors.

They admired the woman.

Mara went up to the third floor for drinks and snacks. The food was the most important thing in her life beside money. She could not live without food and that was the fact. Mara bought many snacks and drinks which did not cost too much. "Wait a minute.."