favours of love - SAM WILSON [A]

TITLE — FAVOURS OF LOVE*

status: available
faceclaim: hannah simone
oc: felicity middleton
planet origin: earth
love interest: sam wilson
first appearance: au / the falcon and the winter soldier
last appearance: tbd

status: available faceclaim: hannah simone oc: felicity middleton planet origin: earthlove interest: sam wilson first appearance: au / the falcon and the winter soldier last appearance: tbd

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

THE WORLD MAY BE A fucked up place full of strange superheroes and unimaginable foes, but even Sam Wilson had trouble believing that his neighbour was a psychic. After Steve Rogers broke him and the rest of his team out of the raft, they went their separate ways, promising to meet up when things cooled down. This is what led Sam to the small town of Waterhill, a place where he hoped to stay off the grid and undisturbed. But the girl next door wasn't having any of it.

Felicity Middleton knew who he was the moment he set foot in the house adjacent to hers, but she didn't call the cops or say a word to her friends because she believed that Sam wasn't the villain they made him out to be.

Then one night, a peculiar vision invaded her dreams, showing her the fugitive next door lying in a pool of his own blood. She rushed over in her pink fluffy dressing gown and unicorn slippers with tears streaming down her face before she pounded and pounded on the oak door. Sam was perplexed when he let her in because she claimed to have seen him dead in her dreams, which was impossible, wasn't it? But as soon as he caught a masked man attempting to sneak in through an ajar window, he knew she was telling the truth.

Sam and Felicity spent a lot of time together over the next few weeks and by the end of them, they knew almost everything about each other. But like all good things, it had to come to an end. They both knew that he had been there too long and that it was time for him to move on to somewhere else, he was on the run after all. So, the duo said goodbye with Sam's heart still weighed down from the debt he owed her.

What came next was something even Felicity didn't see coming because she turned to dust just like half the Universe did after a certain purple Titan snapped his fingers with the six most powerful objects in existence. It took the Avengers five years to come up with a solution which brought back everything and everyone that was taken which included Felicity. Luckily for her, her home was unoccupied and her possessions were locked away, but most people weren't so fortunate.

When an old friend calls asking for her help, Felicity jumps at the chance to bring peace to their chaos filled world. It may have been years since she had set her eyes on Sam Wilson, but her heart still longed for him and his embrace. And anyway, he still owes her favour, so he might have to start making a list because he's going to end up owing her a lot more.