𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

If you are reading this after Hiraeth hit 10k, then answer this:
where/how did you find this book?

DISCLAIMER: First 12 chapters are kinda cringe, and the characters may seem very bipolar and you all will hate Delilah. But trust me that's how it's supposed to be. So if you can, please bare with it<3 Trust me it gets better by chapter 13.

Copyright claim:

All rights reserved.

No part of this book should be translated or re-written without the permission of the author. Except for a review or interview, then you can write about my story, but you'll still need permission from me.

If you see a book similar to this, just know that it's purely a coincidence as this is 100 percent my idea.

The story is mine. The plot and characters belong to me so any type of copying will not be tolerated.

If you see this book getting copied kindly message me here or on Instagram immediately.

Kindly be aware of coping my stories, I won't tolerate it, neither it would take time to report you

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imaginations or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

English is not my first language so kindly point out If there are any grammar or spelling errors.

This is a dark romance book so it does contain mentions of sexual abuse, violence, drugs, strong language, and mature content. Kindly be aware.

This book does not support the idea of abusive relationships nor is it represented here like some of the mafia books.

The characters might seem annoying at times but trust me they get better.

The mentions of mafia and law are purely through the author's imagination and not related to real-life in any way.

Warning:

You might fall in love with the characters :')

Graphics:

Pictures used in this book does not belong to me, they are taken from Pinterest but all the edits are made by me so kindly do not repost them without my permission.

About Author:

I am also a human being so try to be polite. I wont mind you pointing at my mistakes but I wont tolerate any kind of disrespectful comments towards me(you can hate how much ever you want on the characters I will hate with you)

I'm a student, hence keeping up with both studies and writing will be a little difficult. That's why the updates may time.

That's it<333 Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story.

*Delilah and Maxwell wave at you all excitedly welcoming you to join their journey*

Instagram: wattpadhiraeth