iii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

I saw Mr Eric opening the door and went to me.

"Have a good day Y/N." He said as he left.

Everything is overwhelming.
The buildings of this island aren't the same as Marley.

I heard the door open behind me and close as the person began to walk up to me.

I look behind me and I saw.

My own father, Grisha Yeager in a doctor's uniform.

"Y-Y/N. H-how?! How did you get here?! Am I dreaming?!" Father exclaimed as he hugged me tightly.

"Father. If your dreaming then I won't end up here" I said as I hugged him back.

We broke the hug and Father's face turned serious.

"Let's discuss this at home" Grisha said as he led her daughter to his home.

"Home?" Y/N spoke "Father. How did you survive? Where's mom?"

"Y/N. Let's talk this out later" Grisha said as they stop infront of Grisha's home.

"Stay here" Grisha ordered her daughter and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a pregnant lady who had long black hair.

"Grisha! Your back early" The pregnant lady cheerfully said.

When her eyes landed on me, her expression turned into confusion.

"Carla. This is Y/N. Let's talk about this later. Y/N needs treatment" Grisha spoke as Carla nodded and let the two inside.

Grisha guided Y/N to a trapdoor leading it downstairs.

"What is this? " Y/N asked as she went down the stairs as Grisha opened a door with a key.

"My office" Grisha said as he led Y/N inside and made her seat on a chair.

Grisha went through his drawers searching for something that Y/N didn't see what was he searching.

'So. All this time, Father was living with another woman. He survived. Where's mom?'

Y/N's thoughts were disturb when Grisha pulled a chair and sat infront of her.

"Ask me any question Y/N." Grisha spoke as he held a rectangular box.

"Where's mom? How did you survive?" Y/N asked as quick as she can while Grisha was calm.

"Your m-mother. She's gone. As for the reason I survive was that a traitor from Marley set me free but for your mother. S-she became a titan. I was the only one who survived." Grisha spoke as Y/N held back her tears from the news.

She wanted to cry but she doesn't want to. She has to be brave.

"How about you Y/N. How did you get here?" Grisha asked.

Y/N remembered under no circumstances she shouldn't tell anyone about Mr Kruger. Not even her father. She promised it.

"I-I forgot. I-i was at the port and lost consciousness and woke up at the big wall." Y/N lied. Y/N is a person who could keep a secret to herself until her grave.

"I. I see." Grisha replied.

Silence.

Akward Silence.

Y/N's mind was now processing through the information she recently received. Her mother is dead. Father got a new wife. And she didn't even said goodbye to Zeke.

The silence was disrupted by Grisha who opened the rectangular box that had a injection inside of it. The injection already had liquid.

Y/N who had trypanophobia was scared already. Prickly needles was her worst enemy.

"I know you hate needles but it's for your own safety Y/N." Grisha said as he grabbed her daughter's arm.

Y/N tried her best to take back her arm but her father was too strong and injected the needle in her arm.

The girl felt dizzy and nauseous as she   fell unconscious. Her father carried her and went upstairs locking his office.

Grisha could only think of is Y/N's safety and secret outside the walls.

He knew that Carla and him would have a very serious talk after he introduced Y/N to the family.

I had to make it short. I'm so sorry lol

VOTE OR I'LL CUT UR NAPE LIKE MIKASA..