Girl Talk

Emerald Angelica Young

"I want this man to leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled while pressing the red button on my screen

"Girl if that was true you would have blocked him." Kimberly said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Bitch don't you think I did that? He keep contacting me with different numbers." I said.

"Well then change yours the fuck. Time to get over that nigga. Go fuck with East you know you want too." She said.

It's sad but what she said held some type of truth. For some reason I have yet changed my number. "Kross fucks everything."' I spoke changing the subject from Meek.

"Girl he was community dick back when you fucked him aint shit change." She ranted catching me off guard.

"Relax he didn't say shit. I just know ya fucked. When you came home that night you was walking all weird." She said laughing as I threw the pillow at her.

I was honestly shocked she even realized. Kross indeed was my first body. Hell twenty one and I only ever been with two guys. Meek and Kross . But baby when I say Kross had me fucked up. He's definitely packing everything in that department is on the money.

"Well that was then. He's in a whole relationship now anyways." I spoke as Kim started laughing.

"Girl him and Chanel are not together! They were just fucking. But she stopped fucking with him cause the baby situation. Diamond claim to be having his baby" She spoke nonchalant.

"How do you even know all this?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "Bag pillow talk for days." She said as I shook my head. Niggas definitely talk more then bitches

"Do you think it's his baby?" I asked and she shook her head. "Hell no! Diamond be fucking any and everything! Kross ain't that stupid."

"We all know he's waiting for you. Now that you back you need to get your man." She said. I honestly wasn't ready for another relationship.

"I don't want a relationship let alone a baby. But I do need some dick." I said as she looked at me.

"Girl no, sex will not work. You better go find some new dick to casually fuck. You and Kross try to hide it but ya have feelings together. Ya gon get hurt being friends with benefits." She preached as I just sat there.

"Guess sex is just out the equation." I spoke. I wasn't about to go fucking random niggas.

___________________

"Sam, just texted me asking if we're going to her bar tonight." Kim spoke causing me to roll my eyes. Samantha was Kimberly's cousin. Since kids Samantha has had a problem with me simply because Kimberly was much closer to me. She couldn't understand why her blood cousin always picked me side being as though weren't really related. Kimberly was my God Sisters.