Episode 11

"Haaaaaaaaaah." Keiko's sighed caught everyone's attention. She and a few of the Asahina's were watching television.

"What's wrong imouto-san? You're not feeling well?" Masaomi asked.

"Christmas is around the corner and I've got no plans... Hey let's have a Christmas party!" She suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea. Everyone's free right?" Ukyou asked.

"Didn't Subaru say he has a Christmas date?" Kaname began his teasing, causing Subaru to blush.

"N-no, I don't! I don't even t-talk to girls..."

"That's kinda sad... Anyway, let's exchange gifts! Exchanging gifts with everyone might end up emptying everyone's bank account so let's each draw a name from someone in this family and exchange gifts with them.

"Oooh! I hope I get your gift imouto-chan." Tsubaki said. "I'll accept anything including your hugs and kisses and maybe something more-"

"Let's not go any further, okay Tsubaki." Azusa said with a threatening smile.

"I'll inform Hika-nii, Natsu-nii and Fuuto." Louis offered. "If we asked Tsuba-nii to do it, he might forget it."

"Hey!"

Ukyou smiled. "If everyone's on board with the idea, let's split the work. I'll cook the dishes."

"I'll help you, Ukyou-san. I might bake a cake too if I have the spare time." Keiko said.

"I wanna decorate the place! We'll get a Christmas tree right, Maa-kun?"

Masaomi chuckled. "We should get one." Masaomi looked at Iori. "Can you handle finding a suitable tree Iori? Just a medium-sized one would do."

"Okay."

"The others can help decorate the place too so that settles everyone's jobs right?"

They all nodded their heads.

"We'll celebrate on Christmas, not Christmas eve right? Because I've got work on the 24th." Azusa asked.

"Me too. The hospital is doing a charity event on that day."

"Didn't Hika-nii say he'll return on the 24th?" Tsubaki asked.

"Fuuto has a concert on the 24th." Louis stated.

"Yeah. And I've got supplementary exams on that day." Yuusuke said.

"Oh yeah. The school's closing ceremony before the holiday starts is on that day too." Keiko said as she remembered it.

Iori nodded. Every school in Japan holds the closing ceremony a day before the holidays start.

"Then it's settled. We'll have a party on Christmas."

Keiko smiled. Her Christmas isn't going to be lame!

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

On the 24th, Keiko and Yuusuke's school held the closing ceremony. Usually, the school would let the students go back early. However because Yuusuke has supplementary exams to attend, he couldn't go home early.

Keiko decided to wait for him, spending a few hours practicing judo in the club room. She was the only member present, probably because the other member went home already.

The door to her club room opened, revealing a boy.

"Seems like Ayame-san and Rika-san were right." The boy said.

Keiko looked at the boy and raised one of her eyebrows. "What are you doing here, Daiki? You came here to pick a fight or something?"

Keiko and Daiki's relationship is... unique.