Voldemort's death

Moments none of us will forget.

Jasmine POV

Through a series of powerful spells, torturing Bellatrix Lestrange and the Lestrange brothers(who had a cousin in America who promised to claim the family title when they were dead) to death, and asking Thanatos for help, I was able to locate were Voldemort was hiding.

Artemis teleported us to his hiding spot and we easily stormed the manor. The first Death Eater we ran into met his end at Ava's arrow.

"Let's find him and kill him. You meet him don't drag it out." Artemis ordered and we all nodded.

"Good. Now split up!" Thalia said and we all split up and fanned out through the manor house.

I ran through the halls of the manor, fatal injuring and/or killing any Death Eater I found(there wasn't much since my sisters and I had killed off ninety precent of the Death Eaters), when I heard Serena's pained screams when I had killed another Death Eater.

No. I thought. Serena! 

I shadow traveled to Serena and saw Voldemort standing over Serena's withering form, Serena crying out and screaming in pain.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" I screamed and sent a wandless fire spell at him. 

Voldemort blocked the fire but it also ended whatever spell he had put on Serena. I sent bolts of shadows at him but Voldemort blocked again.

I shadow traveled behind him and stabbed him in the shoulder with a knife and Voldemort screamed out in pain.

I barely registered Evelyn crashing into the room, dragging the shaking body of Serena away from the battle, Evelyn yelling for Alina, Dawn, or Emma.

I punch Voldemort in the ribs and roll kicked him. "That's for Serena." I hissed and fired a cutting spell at him.

Fatal spells be dammed I wasn't going to let him get away.

I flared my magic aura and put up my most powerful anti teleportation wards, and Voldemort seemed confused when he couldn't apparate away and hide again.

Hell no. This ended today.

"You do know I found the spy right?" Voldemort said "Snape?"

No. No no no no please no. I thought. Please I've lost everyone close to me outside my family. Not Snape please.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!" I screamed while firing another killing curse.

"I gave him what traitors deserve. Death." Voldemort said, grinning at my pain.

I created a shadow wall and searched through my death radar to see if Voldemort was right. And he was, Snape was in the lines waiting for Judgement.

Thats it, he's gonna die! I thought, fury over taking my body and I saw red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped back into reality to Voldemort's screams of pain and Finely's dry heaving.

"Uh sis..." Runa said "Isn't that a bit too much?"

I looked down to see Voldemort, who was so tortured and his body ruined that I can't explain how bad it was.

"Yeah you're right." I said. "Its too little. I should add some more."

"Therapist. I'm definitely gonna get her a therapist." Artemis muttered.

"Please do." Stella whispered.

"Can I join?" Evelyn said.

"Sure." I said, grinning evilly.

Time skip, forty five minutes later

"Mercy. Mercy please." Voldemort begged as I stop over him. "Please!"

"Mercy. You beg for mercy from me!? No!" I snarled "You the one who murdered Snape. You, you ruined everything! But I suppose I should thank you because without you I would never have found the Hunt! But that is the only good thing you have done and it will not help you in Judgment! No mercy from me! Or anyone!"

"Please... mercy..." Voldemort conitnued to beg.

"Die." I hissed, and sent a painful but swift killing spell from Greece at him.

After another three minutes of his screams, Voldemort stopped breathing.

I grinned bittersweetly.

Voldemort was gone.

But at what cost?

"We're leaving England." Artemis said, reading my mind. "We'll be back in America by midnight of tomorrow."

We all nodded, and we were teleported back to our camp after I portkeyed Voldemort's body to the Ministry of Magic, along with a note.

That's the last time you'll get help from me.

-Jasmine Moonshade.

And the Voldemort arc is over! I hope you have enjoyed it.