Part 11.

Elizabeth's POV

It's been a few weeks since Dumbledore told me I was the Slytherin Heir.  I told reg and he thought it was cool. I still don't know how I feel about this.

Flashback

"What did you need to talk to Dumbledore about?" Reg asks me obviously worry I'm his voice.
"I told him that I'm seeing things of people I've never met, but also of my brother and his friends." Tears pooling in my eyes.
"What did he say about it?"
"That i'm the Slytherin heir."
"Well then, not what I was expecting but ok."

End of flashback

He was pretty chill about it. I also told the girls including Lucy they  were excited to see that I was the heir of the Slytherin house.

I kind of don't like the fact I can see the future and when people die, it's not a good thing.  Me and Reg were hanging out by the black lake when James came up.

"James what can I do for you?" I asked annoyed. "I wanted to ask if you were ok since you didn't come to breakfast the other morning." He said.

"I'm doing perfectly fine Thankyou so very much. How are you-oh wait I don't care." I told him.  He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. 
" will you just give me a chance, I'm sorry ok. I was hurt." He said looking straight into my eyes.

Everyone knew what was about to happen. There were a lot of people in the field today. 
"How you felt?!? What about me, I get it you were fine, but me I have sat in your shadow for years. You didn't care about me for years. You had the chance for 5 years to talk to me." I told him disappointment and anger shown in my voice. My voice was rising in anger.

People started turning their heads and looking at us. Waiting for us to pull our wands out and duel.  " You know what I told you this was pointless, I never even wanted to do this in the first place!" He yelled at the marauders, he turned back to me."you're so stupid and lonely. And stubborn. You can't do anything right, but somehow you are still here.  You ruin everything!" He yelled at me, my breathing became uneven, everyone could tell I was going to explode.

I looked at him hate and anger in my eyes, James noticed this and stepped back when I stepped forward.  " you've had everything handed to you our entire lives, mom and dad like you better, of course they do no one likes a Slytherin unless your a Slytherin yourself." I told him, everyone was surprised at how calm my voice was. My voice still angry maybe even more.

"I can't believe I have you for a sister, your a stupid Slytherin." He told me. " ok ,ok let's stop now!" Sirius yelled as I was moving closer to James. I walked to him and punched him square breaking his nose.

"ELIZABETH!" Sirius and the rest of marauders including Reg yelled. "I'm done with your crap James, don't bother even talking to me anymore." And with that I walked off leaving the 4 there. People surrounding us in a circle moving to the side for us to get through.

Sirius's POV"James! That was one of your only shots to try and talk to her!" I yelled at him as we were rushing tot he medical wing

Sirius's POV
"James! That was one of your only shots to try and talk to her!" I yelled at him as we were rushing tot he medical wing. "I know I know ok! She just makes me so angry!!" he yelled at me while pinching his nose and tilting his head back. We walked into the medical wing.

"Pomfrey! James has a broken nose!" Remus yelled and she came out. " what did you do this time!" She scolded. "My sister happened." James added. She rolled her eyes knowing prongs had pissed her off.