17| Unbearable Desires

(Ugh finally, an update.)

The night fully settled in throughout the atmosphere.  The mall was coming to a close and it's customers were all leaving. Y/N watched them all leave from the second floor. Their shoes walking against the checker tiled ground, and their reflections shining in the neon lights. The lights from the other rooms were starting to turn off, and the echos of people talking started to fade away.

From below, she caught a glimpse of a purple hijab. Aisha glanced up at Y/N, meeting her e/c eyes. She smiled at her, and mouthed a "thank you." The h/c haired nodded, a small smile curving upon her face too.

About thirty-minutes had passed. Everyone, including the other staff had left the Mega PizzaPlex. The music completely stopped, and there was only a few bright lights through out the mall. Y/N grabbed her bag that was near her, ready to give Montgomery the plushie.

Excitement started to over come her as she walked around the large three story mall. Her shoes clicked against the smooth tile floor, and she continued to make her way through the large area and to the main party room. It was dead silent, and her shoes were the only noise in the mall, echoing inside.

Once the party room was in sight, a large smile was planted on her face. She dashed through the room, stomping on the dark magenta Glamrock Freddy carpet below her. She opened the metal door and entered inside. But when she made her way backstage, there wasn't a single animatronic in sight. Her eyebrows furrowed down in confusion.

"Montgomery!" Y/N called out. She waited a few seconds for a response, but didn't receive one. Maybe they're at the other stage on the first floor. She thought to herself. Y/N turned around and exited the backstage, then the main party room.

She almost forgotten how large the mall really is. And since she was running around with all of her unnecessary jobs through out the day, her feet were starting to ache. The loud echoing of her shoes started to annoy Y/N, and she let out a groan.

"Come on Monty..." she whispered under her breathe, a small grumble following behind. "Where are you at?"

Near her was one of the stair cases that lead to the first floor. She approached it, glancing down at the multiple stairs that slowly spread out on the checkered floor. Maybe I can put myself in a good mood. Even if this is awfully childish...let's just hope no one sees.

A small smile appeared on her face as Y/N quickly hopped on the near outer string of the large staircase and started to slide down. The colorful neon lights flashed by her as she made her way down. A smile formed on her face as she went down faster.

"WA HOOOO!!" she yelled, going down faster than before. Once the floor grew closer, her hands gripped onto the sides tighter and slowly slowed herself down. She finally came to a complete stop and hopped off. Y/N turned to face it with a smile. I have to tell the gang about this. If we find one that's sturdy enough, maybe we all can do this!

Y/N giggled at the thought of the huge robotic beasts acting like children as her feet completely landed on the floor. Now she recognized her surroundings much better than up stairs. She saw the first floor stage and quickly stormed towards it.

"Monty!" Y/N called out. Once Y/N approached the large stage, she looked up at it with heavy breathing.

"Hey guys! It's me, Y/N." the h/c haired girl cleared her throat and waited for a response. Silence. That's all she heard, nothing. Not just near the stage, but through out the whole entire mall.

She let out a small sigh, then took the small steps up the stage. She slowly opened the curtains and peaked inside. But there was no one to be found. Again. The room was completely empty. Again. Y/N let out another sigh and let go of the curtains. She turned around, walking down the steps.