Chapter 12.

Reg's POV
"Elizabeth." I asked her
"Yea"
"You ok?"
"I'm fine why?"
"Well even though it's been a few weeks since the thing with James."
"I'm fine just tired of his B.S."
"Well anyways I have a question for you."
"Ok ask me"
"Will you go on a date with me?"
"Of course, I'm pretty sure you already asked we just haven't gone on one."

Elizabeth's POV
He just asked me out on a date!  "When did you wanna do it?" I asked. "At hogsmeade tomorrow for the day" he answered back.
"Ok I'll be see you tomorrow then." I told him with a bright smile and went up to my dorm room.

The next day was the day we were going to Hogsmeade. The girls were helping me pick an outfit out. "I'm so happy you're actually going on a date instead of moping around." Cissy said. "You needed to get out more, specially outside for the weekend when there is no class." She finished and looked at me."try this on." She handed me the outfit and I went to put it on.

" She handed me the outfit and I went to put it on

I come out and they all look at me. " you look gorgeous, now go get your man!" Bella yelled at me. "Don't have to much fun!" Cissy yelled as I walked out. I rolled my eyes at what she said. I came down from the girls dorms and saw reg standing there.

Reg outfit

He turned when he heard me

He turned when he heard me. " wow you look stunning." He said taking in my look. "Well anyways we should get going. "Let's go!" I yelled and started running out of the common room.

When we got there we looked around and walked for a bit.  "Where do you wanna go first?" Reg asked looking at me. "Let's go get some butter beer." I said look g back at him with a large smile.  " ok then let's go."

We got into the three broomsticks and sat down at a table, a waiter came over "what can I get for you two?" She asked. "2 butter beers please." Reg replied. "What do you wanna do after this?" I asked him
"Let's go to honey dukes,you ok with that?"
"Yeah"
The rest of the time we spent talking about classes. Once we were finished we went over to honey dukes.  " what do you want Eli?"
"Chocolate frogs please"
"Ok"

We went up tot he counter," hi what can I get you?" "2 dozen chocolate frogs please".
After we got our frogs we went and sat on the bench outside. We talked for what felt like hours before we decided to head back to the school.

"Oh before we go can we go get some quills?" I asked Reg.
"Yeah let's go." We got back to the castle after I got my quills.  "I had a lot of fun." I told him.
"I did as well. Can I ask you a question!"
"Yea ask away."
"Umm will you be my-uhh my g-girlfriend?"
"Of course!" I said jumping into a hug and wrapping my legs around his waist. He hugged me back tightly.

We got back up in the common room and no one was there. Reg moved and sat on the couch patting next to him for me to go sit there. I sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He placed a kiss on my forehead, "I love you Eli."
"I love you to Reg."

We stayed there for awhile until I fell asleep.