A/N

Hi everyone! if you're coming from Shattered, thank you for coming back to read this story. I know I said it would be a book called Quirkless Nobody, however I need to do research for that book because it deals heavily with mental illness and I do not want to invalidate anyone by writing it wrong. So that will be a future project.

There are a few things that you need to know before reading this book. First are the specifics of his quirk.

It's called Necromancy. He can use quirks of the dead. He can use one at a time or combine them into more powerful versions. And the quirk itself is based off of how fit Izuku's body is. So, he is not limited by the person's strength before they died. To use the quirk of the dead he must say the person's full name three times and one of three things will happen. Either Izuku will just be able to use the person's quirk, nothing will happen, or the person will appear in front of Izuku.

Typically, spirits don't appear in front of him, they usually just allow him to use their quirks or not allow him to. In fact, a spirit appeared in front of him only once and that is how he knows this aspect of the quirk.

His quirk has one major drawback. It takes a toll on his body the more quirks he uses and for how long he uses a/several quirk(s). His appearance changes based off of how hard he is pushing himself.

His quirk will develop in the future, but for now this is all you need to know about it. Also, I have not seen anyone use this quirk or anything similar to it for their story. But I apologize if someone has used this in the past and I have not seen it.

The next thing you need to know is that Bakugo was one of his friends that left him when his quirk manifested. He never bullied Izuku and they don't know each other well.

This is not a vigilante recovery book. I won't elaborate on what I mean by that because it would give away what I have planned.

This is a Tododeku book, so if you don't like the ship then I wouldn't read this book.

One last thing, my posting schedule. On my last book I tried to post daily and that ended up being a disaster for me. So, I will post at least once a week. It will probably mostly be more than once a week, but if for some reason I was not able to post much I wouldn't feel as bad.

Anyways, thank you for giving this book a chance. I will post a chapter later today. Feel free to leave feedback and have a good day! :)