Chapter 77

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Post Iftar Time

......................

The iftar was done... everyone had offered their prayers and were all ready to go to the rooms to take some rest... the girls cleaned out the kitchen while hadia was asked to not to do anything owing... so she was sitting with her parents in the living room who were about to go back... iqbal looked at ahmed who sat with fahad telling him something when iqbal called him gaining others attention "ahmed bhai!" (Ahmed brother)

Ahmed looked at iqbal on which he continued "bhai ab walima eid ky baad hai, or abhi bhi 2-3 din hai eid mein, to ab hum chalty hayn In Sha Allah walima waly din mulakat hogi!" (Brother now as the reception is after eid and it still have 2-3 days to it so for now we should go, We'll meet at Reception In Sha Allah)

Hadia side hugged her mother sitting beside her and ahmed just blinked his eyes as aisha told him about that before also as both the sisters had a long talk over it... "jesa apko theek lagy, par ap yahan bhi reh sakty hayn agar chahy to!" (As you wish, but you know you can stay here if you want!)

Iqbal politely denied and then the amna took up and took hadia to her new room... coming inside the room amna made her sit on the bed and wiped hadia's tears "mera bacha q roo rhi ho?" (My child why are you crying?)

Hadia looked at her mother telling her "ap ja rhy ho! Mein kesy rahun gi apky bagair? apko pata hai na mujhy har kaam mein apki zarurat hoti hai!" (You are going! How will i stay without you? You know i want you in everything i do!)

Amna smiled and pecked her head and spoke "arey baas itni si baat!" (You are crying over this?)

Hadia sniffed making amna cup her cheek and made her daughter look at her "aj sy ap arham ki madad ly lyna, wo apky shohar hai! Or yeh to wsy bhi apki khala ka ghaar hai, or dua or zoya bhi to hain na yahan, dekhna apko hum sab yaad bhi nhi ay gy!" (From today as arham to help you, he is your husband! And this is your aunt's home, dua and zoya is also here with you, you won't even miss us!)

Hadia nodded in no saying "yaad to ay gy ammi, mein ap logon ko bhala bhul sakti hun?" (I will miss you mom, how can i forget you all?)

Amna nodded in no and hugged her daughter...

.......................

The Khan's bid bye both the families as they went away after the dinner.... after that zoya and dua took hadia to her room while others looked at each other... aisha nodded her head in disbelief saying "inka kuch nhi ho sakta!" (What to do with these girls!)

Saying so she chuckled while other joined her and then they walked to the couches but ahmed spoke "bhai mein to thori dayr aram krny ja rha hun!" (I am going to take some rest!)

Saying so he walked to the room when aisha spoke "mein baas kitchen ka kaam khatam krlun, zoya or dua subha sy lagi hui thi kaam mein!" (I will come after cleaning the kitchen, zoya and dua were working since morning!)

Ahmed nodded and walked inside the room while aisha walked to the kitchen and the two brothers looked at each other before getting up and walked to the kitchen...

Sooner aisha was in the room owing to the bothers and they cleaned the kitchen together...

......................

Here in the room dua made hadia sit on the chair in front the mirror and zoya stood behind her... hadia looked at the duo asking "yeh kya ho rha?" (What is going on?)

Dua slapped her head making zoya chuckle and then spoke "seriously hadia? Yr aj hi tumhara Nikkah hua hai, apny shohar ky liay thora to tyar hona banta hai!" (Seriously hadia? It was your Nikkah today! At least get ready for your husband!)

Hadia looked at zoya who blinked her eyes and spoke "apny shohar ky liay tyar hona bhi aik neki hai, same goes for men, yeh hamari sunnah bhi hai, or Allah ny bhi aisa kaha hai! Ky aik biwi ka husn sirf usky shohar ky liay hai or shohar ka biwi ky liay!" (To get ready for your husband is also a good deed, same goes for men, this is our sunnah too, and Allah also told us that the beauty of a wife is only for husband and husband's is for his wife!)

Hadia listened to her carefully and then passed her a smile... after that zoya looked at dua and spoke "chalo tum dono kro mein nechay ja rhi hun!" (Now you guys do your work! I am going downstairs!)

Saying so zoya came out and walked down when she listened some voiced from the kitchen and no one was there in the living room also... she frowned and walked inside the kitchen to see fahad and arham working... a smile came to her lips as she saw them...
Arham was washing the dishes while fahad was cleaning the stove and putting the things in the fridge... she stood there for a second and then cleared her throat making the duo look at her... 

Fahad raised his brows at her making her smile more and she turned her eyes to look at arham who wipped his hands and spoke "bhabhi aj apka kaam ho gaya hai, so ab sonay chaliay!" (Bhabhi your work for the day is done, so now off to bed!)

Zoya passed him a smile and the spoke "arham aik kaam kro gy mera?" (Arham can you do a thing?)

Arham nodded while fahad frowned leaning to the counter and kept looking the duo and zoya spoke "yeh abbu ki medicine khatam ho gai hui hai, mujhy yaad nhi tha subha, la do gy? Unho ny subha sehri mein khani hai!" (Actually father's medicines are finished, i forgot about that in morning, can you get them? He have to take them in sehri!)

Arham took the prescription from zoya and spoke "abhi ly ky ata hun!" (Ill get them now!)

Zoya thanked him and he walked out before looking at the stairs for one time and then walked out.... zoya and fahad were looking at him standing at the door frame... after he wemt fahad looked at zoya and too looked at him and then asked "yeh kya tha?" (What was that?)

Zoya leaned to him who held her from her waist and she looked up at him and spoke "hadia tyar ho rhi hai! So is liay usko bheja! Wsy mny jhoot nhi bola!" (Hadia is getting ready! So that's why i told him to do that, in between I didn't lie to him!)

Fahad hmmed and kissed her head saying "wsy kaal shopping py jana hai humy!" (By the way we have to go for shopping tomorrow!)

Zoya nodded and spoke "mujhy yaad hai fadi!" (I remember it fadi!)

Fahad in return just pecked her nose making her giggle....

.....................

Okayyyy!
Nothing special!
But yes!
How was it?

#OkThanksBye