Chapter 7:: I'd rather marry a goat!

Y/N's POV:

"Sleep on the floor." I said as he looked at me in disbelief.
"How dare yo-" Another rubbish of him! How dare you! How dare you! What a line!
I cut him off by saying, "I don't want to sleep on the same bed as you. And because I am a girl.. I should sleep on the bed and you should be a gentleman and go to the couch." I said as he scoffed.
"I am here to sleep, not to open a people-pleasing centre." He said coldly making me sigh.

"Come on bro!" I said as he looked at me blankly.
"I mean you're my husb-band now... But that's just weird. Not like I wanted to marry you. Marry you? Never!" I said.
"As if I was dying to marry you. I'd rather marry a goat." He said making my anger boil. How dare he!
"Then go marry one!" I said huffing.
"The one I married isn't any less than that." He said as I glared at him while he smirked in victory.

"Go sleep on the floor or the couch whatever you want!" I said as he scoffed turning around.
"Please goo!!! You can't invade my privacy like that!" I said.
"Then go ask the King for a new room." He spoke coldly. Why is he so cold?

"You should show a bit of respect to me.. Not as a wife but as a woman!!" I said as he sighed.
"Shut.Up." He sternly said. As if it'll affect me?!

----Time skip

"Goodnight!" You said rolling on the floor feeling the imaginary softness. You thought nagging that cold-ass would let you sleep on the bed with privacy but YOU ended up on the floor...

You were supposed to sleep on the couch but that ONE spider had to ruin your night entirely causing you to sleep on the floor.
"Ahh, my dear Prince~" You cooed sweetly understanding that being bratty with him was of no use at that moment.
"Can I- Nevermind. I have my pride. I AM JUST FINE ON THE FLOOR!"  You said as he sighed to himself.

You pouted hugging the pillow to sleep on the floor. You felt a little sad sleeping on the floor but that didn't really matter.

----Next morning

"Princess! Your highness! The Princess is on the floor! Something bad must've happened!" The maids said as the Queen and Seokjin who was beside her that moment hurriedly rushed towards your bedroom.

"Princess! Y/N!!" The Queen called but you were busy dreaming about the 839 crushes of your life. You would've made a world record and a superhit character for the series, "To all the boys I've loved before"

"Y/Nsshie!" Seokjin called but got no response. Soon, they sprinkled some water on your face.
"Ugh.. What the- who on this holy earth dares to disrupt my sleep you piece of shi-" That was it. Your eyes widened as you held your mouth while Seokjin chuckled at you.

"Y-Your highness." You stuttered as she sighed.
"You were sleeping? But why on the floor?" She asked as you scratched the back of your head. She chuckled understanding what happened.
"I'll arrange a room for you soon. Don't worry." She said as you smiled brightly at her.
"Thank you, Your highness!" You said as she smiled.
"Mother. Call me mother. Only when it's us. If it's some public event, address me as your highness, other than that call me mother." She said smiling warmly as you nodded brightly.

"And call me Oppa. Jin oppa." He said arrogantly as the Queen smacked his arm making you laugh.
"They're so friendly!" You mumbled smiling warmly at them.

-----Breakfast time

"When the King arrives, sit straight. Don't move too much. Eat a little and with manners okay?" Seokjin said as you nodded.
"The food is so delicious.. If I eat a little, what if I get hungry later?" You asked pouting as Taehyung glanced at you once. He was sitting right beside you listening to all your nonsense and of course, his hunger died with all that.
----------------
The King was sitting on the grandest seat and you all were sitting on the side. Everyone was eating a little while one thought kept crossing your mind, How did they resist all these mouthwatering dishes? Oh well... They had been seeing these since childhood right?

The King had gone along with the Queen. You looked down sadly with a hungry tummy. You were caressing it while Seokjin came up saying, "Since the King and Queen are gone.. You can eat these all." He said as your face lit up.
"Really oppa?!" You asked as he nodded. But one thing went unnoticed by you. Taehyung's attention diverted to you and Jin when he heard you call him Oppa.

After eating, you were now following Taehyung here and there because you had no idea what to do. He didn't object to you following him but ignored you and all your blabbers making it lonely for you.
Oh, how you wished you had a friend here!

------At noon

"Your Highness. Mr. Jeon is here." A maid said coming in while you all were having a chat. Well... The actual thing was,

You blabbering random stuff while the Queen and Seokjin listened to you with full enthusiasm and Taehyung just sat there letting his ears bear all the torture.

"Let's go. Y/N. Let's introduce you to our very close and adored people." The Queen said as you nodded. You all went out. There was a man standing looking all rich and behind him was...

"Jungkook?"