17| I'm a Terrible Father

ARABELLA's POV

ARABELLA's POV

Everything happened so quickly that my brain couldn't comprehend a thing of what just transpired in a matter of seconds.

My heart began to race at the same time a cold sweat broke out of my forehead as my body felt like it was burning in a pit of hot fire.

My senses started to get disoriented and disorderly tears ran down my face as I closed my eyes to stop the spinning of my room.

Everything was heightened, yet extremely confusing as if I were living a scene from a movie.

A nauseous feeling was overwhelming me, and I couldn't for the life of me keep my balance.

My jittery legs gave up on supporting my weight as I lay down on the floor, my gaze fixed on the source of loud voices that were gradually getting muffled.

I heard faint footsteps running towards me as soon as the lock on my door broke.

Voices of yelling and shouting started to become quieter, and a continuous ringing sound started to take over more dominance.

As I futilely attempted to make sense of my surroundings, I felt someone pick me up and I then sensed myself move.

The person who was holding me was running as a voice in my ear kept commanding me to not close my eyes.

I could hear more voices approaching, more footsteps running but I still couldn't make out what was happening.

By now everything stopped making sense as the only struggle left was to keep my eyes open from falling into the never ending abyss of darkness that called out for me.

I couldn't tell what the voices around me were saying anymore.

I just wanted to sleep and my eyes finally began to droop on their own accord as I succumbed into the temptations of painless slumber.

But just as I was about to stop feeling anything at all, I felt someone putting me down as some incoherent words reached my ear.

" ...OVERDOSED. THE BOTTLE...DOSE...FINE'', were some of the words I could make out from what they were saying.

Then I felt a pinch on my neck and the darkness finally engulfed me, causing a numb sensation to take over as I finally lost any consciousness that I had.

ROBERT KING's POV

Pissed—

I was fucking pissed at Mason.