Chapter 51

Miles's POV

That dream. It's fucking real.
He saw me in New Zealand.
I was about to stay in a hotel when he saw me and told me how Cade is upset with me. It just scares me more.

"Wake up. What is that dream?"

I woke up crying.

But why does my man looks frustrated?

I asked him to hug me because I need it so much.

"Who is that guy you are referring to in your dream? Are you hiding a secret from me?" He asked me.

"Baby, I don't know. It's just a dream."

"I'll get you water." It seems that he is not buying it.

Yes, I met Syd in New Zealand.
He doesn't know what happened to me but I begged him not to say anything, not to report that he saw me. He did.

He is still waiting for me to talk.
"What? I told you it's just a dream."

"Even in your dreams, I don't want you to be with any guy."
He hissed. "Now, go back to sleep."

================

16 weeks pregnant....
My tummy looks bigger than normal pregnants. I am having three that is why.

I squeezed his dick to wake him up.
He slept late last night studying for exams. He asked me to wake him up early so he can study more.

"Baby, five minutes." He asked. I am tired of this 5 minutes more. I grabbed his hand and pushed him to sit.

"Ouch." I think my hip hurts.

He woke up and looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you to wake up now I hurt my hip exerting force to push you."

"Baby, I am sorry." He kept rubbing my back.

"Get up. I want to be in the garden area. I'll ask someone to bring our breakfast there. Your clothes and stuff is already prepared."

After our breakfast in the garden, Cade left and I stayed here to read books. This place is boring now. No one is talking to me aside from Mayka, Mix, and Cade's family. I wanna go out but Cade is not going to allow it especially that he is not here. I messaged my boyfriend that I want to go to his school at lunch. I can just wear a jacket to hide my baby bump.

He said to wait for Bruno to pick me up. Bruno is with him in school so I need to wait for his return. He is the trusted bodyguard of Cade. Mayka is here at the mansion but I seldom see him.

I was on my way to our room to change clothes when I heard guards gossiping.

'They already found Syd's last place. He is really an Elite. He knows our move so they are having a hard time tracing him.'

'Why is he even kicked out? He is very kind.'

'Threatened sir Cade and his family. He is fucked up because of love.'

'Ah, I remembered when he is just new to the team and we asked if he has a girlfriend, he said he was in love with a guy and will plan to ask him out after he became a team leader so he was rushing to graduate. Now he can't be a leader anymore. But what's the connection with Sir Cade?'

'Stupid! The guy he is referring to is Miles. He never confessed but Sir Cade impregnate his first love.'

I can't absorb everything.
My chest tightened upon hearing it. I walked back to the garden trying to understand what those guys are talking about? Was Syd really in love with me? He never told me. I don't even have a tiny hint. I keep imagining what my life could be right now if he dared to tell me back then. He was always good to me. He never treated me poorly. I was so happy crushing on him before. Was it the reason why he never told Cade that he saw me in New Zealand? Does he really not want me to return to Cade? My head is spinning. Damn it!