Butter

"So what are you doing now?" Jimin asks from the other side of the phone. 

"I just got out of the shower," you say, plodding into the bedroom and finding some pyjamas to wear. 

"Oooohh hot," he chuckles, you can imagine the cheeky smirk on his face.

"It was actually, Yoongi's water pressure is amazing," you say, knowing that's not what he meant. 

"I still don't understand why you have to stay at his house, you could have stayed at mine, or here with all of us," Jimin whines once again. 

You'd agreed to let Yoongi tell the others that you were staying at his but he told them it was because you had to move out from where you were staying before since it was a temporary contract, which in some way is true. 

"He was already with me so it just made sense, plus he's never here so I get it all to myself," you say trying to edge away from the subject, "anyway, what are you doing? No work tonight?" 

"Nope, we have been given the week off since a lot happened on tour, they want to let the dust settle and see what the media response is first so we can see if we need to do anything but don't worry about it, Bang PD has got this," he says. 

"Sorry about that," you mumble, slumping into the sofa in front of the tv with a blanket. 

"Shhhh, you have nothing to be sorry about," he replies. 

Knock knock knock

"One second, there's someone at the door," you say, jumping up and throwing the blanket over your shoulders. 

"Check the spyhole first, it could be a kidnapper," Jimin warns with a giggle. 

"Don't say that," you stress, suddenly nervous. 

You look through the spyhole but you can't see anyone, maybe it was a package. 

"There's no one there," you whisper to Jimin in case someone is out there and can hear you. 

"Open it, don't worry I'm here," Jimin replies softly. 

You slowly unlock the door and pull it open just a crack to have a look, there's no one there but there's a plastic bag on the floor, you open the door further to grab it.

"TADAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Jimin shouts, emerging from around the corner. 

You jump and let out an unflattering squeal. 

He laughs so much that he falls into the wall in the hallway and his eyes close completely. 

"Hey!!" you shout, slapping him on the arm. 

"Surprise! I told you I was here," Jimin laughs. 

"You scared the life out of me," you pout.

"Awhh I'm sorry, come here," he says, grabbing your arm and pulling you into a warm hug. 

"I guess you're forgiven," you mumble into his chest. 

"Why thank you, you are so kind," he says, kissing you on top of your head and giving you a squeeze. 

"What's in the bag?" you ask. 

"Ingredients to make cookies," he smiles, letting you go and bending over to pick up the bag. 

"Oh yum, I was starting to get hungry," you admit, opening the door and letting Jimin follow you inside. 

The only food Yoongi had were vegetables and most of them were past their expiration date. He was serious when he said he wasn't here much.