𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 -- 𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

“Y/n, I know you are tired, but you must open your eyes. You and I have a lot to discuss.”

That voice...where have I heard it before? Groaning softly, I peeled my eyes open. I gasped. I was no longer in bed, nor anywhere near my room. I was standing in utter darkness. And my arms and legs; I couldn’t move them. It felt like a hand was over my mouth again, and when I looked up, I saw her standing there.

Black hair, angular face, high cheekbones, and a small scar through her eyebrow. Her green eyes were lidded, almost in sadness. She was standing alone, wearing what I assumed was her hero outfit.

I tried to speak, but when I tried, no words could come out. I couldn’t speak either.

I apologize this is the way you and I have to meet,” She said, putting a hand over her heart to show her sincerity. “But I was left with no other choice. And I need you to listen to everything I have to say very carefully.”

I tried to nod, and she saw this.

“I’m sorry, Y/n,” She said. “This is so much for you. If only Mila had chosen someone in this dimension, you wouldn’t have been drug into this. But it was because you were the one chosen that puts you as the hero.”

The hero?

Please understand that if I could, I would take the quirks away so that you could live a normal life. I never wanted to bring more innocent people into this. But contrary to what everyone believes, you were not born this way. This quirk chose you. You have many older siblings that would have inherited it had that been the case. Instead, you were chosen by the quirk. I cannot tell you why it chose you, but what I can tell you is that you must do everything in your power to stop these worlds from chaos,”

Chaos? From what?

I don’t know why he chose now of all times, but you have to do what I say. You must find the current user for One For All. They will be able to wield the memories of Shimura Nana. You must connect with them and allow us to communicate together. I live inside of you, along with Mila, the second user. Y/n, this world is depending on you to do this.”

One...For...All? The world was depending on this?

Your quirk is going to surface very soon,” She said. “You have to prepare your body to be able to wield it. Your resistance must be the strongest of all.”

My resistance?

Your enemy is named All For One,” She said, face hardened with seriousness. “He is the one that must be destroyed.”

All For One. I remember him. Shigaraki said he’s the one who wanted me dead. But...Aizawa said he was locked away in the strongest prison there was. All Might supposedly defeated him in a battle.

Correctly speaking, he himself is not our enemy. His body is locked in Tartarus, the strongest prison there is. He is connecting through someone else, somebody he can manipulate and control. Y/n, you have to find this person and stop them.”

How did she expect me to stop them? I knew nothing about quirks, or villains, or One for All. How did I know who the right person was?

I believe that you can do this, Y/n. I have faith,” She said, her gaze softening. “Our quirk chose you for a reason. Whatever it may be, we won’t know until it shows. But it wasn’t for nothing. There’s something special about you that the naked eye cannot see.”

Special? I’d say. Everyone wanted to kill me for some stupid reason. I was thrust into a different world, so yes, I’d say I was some kind of special.

“I know you are afraid, anyone would be. But I need you to get over your fear. It’s the biggest request I will ask you; please shove it away from you. If you are afraid, everything will go to waste. You have to be confident in yourself, you have to believe that you can do this. I can’t tell you something to make your fear go away, this I know to be true, but you have to find something that makes you want to do this and seize it,” She said. “If you are scared, nothing will work. Do you understand this?”

I did understand. If I let my fear consume me, I wouldn’t be able to do anything. It was the same when Dabi kidnapped me the first time. I was so afraid I couldn’t think straight. If I continued to be scared, then I could risk my own life. But it was like she said, I couldn’t get rid of my fear that easily, especially with the way things were heating up.

Your quirk is going to surface soon,” She said. “You need to prepare yourself. When it does, everyone will know. You’re going to be overwhelmed. You have to stay calm and collected; losing your cool will result in the death of thousands of people. Do you understand this importance, Y/n?”

“Yes.”

I felt my eyes widen. The hands holding me were gone. I could move. I could speak. Kiriko walked towards me, her cape swaying as she did. She raised a hand, putting a hand on my cheek. I felt...comforted.

“I believe in you, Y/n,” She said gently. “It’s so much pressure, and how I wish things could be different, but I know you can do it. The question is: do you?”

For some reason, it felt like I knew this woman for much longer than I had. It was like she’d been in the back of my mind this entire time; hell, she probably was.

“I do,” I said. “The first step is finding the user for One For All, right?”

“Yes,”

“Where do I even look?” I asked.

“Nana had an underling,” She said. “He inherited her quirk. I don’t know if it’s been passed on since then, but you can start there. His name is Toshinori Yagi.”

“I’ll do everything I can. I promise I can do this,” I said, grinning.

She smiled. “I know you can.”

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1083 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 ;)