16♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
2 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
—————————-

"soooo you talk to him yet?" killa asked miree as they sat in their art class together.

"yes." she lied while slowly nodding her head.

"why you lyin to me."

"i'm sorry i just can't. ion wanna put my pride to the side and seem like im chasing him."

"nigga does he even know why you mad at him." he mugged her.

"no but that's not important."

"it is important, stop being stubborn and tell him. your communication is worst than my math."

"bitch take that back."

"no." he blew her a kiss and continued to do whatever he was doing in his book.

"what you doin." she said peeking.

"my work, sum you should be doin. ain't this yo favorite class."

"yea but this bitch making us draw circles and shit like im a child." she rolled her eyes.

"i meannn." he made the yikes face.

"im grown as hell ion know what you tammat."

"okayy class i so i know the holidays are coming up, i take this as the perfect opportunity to assign a project."

everyone's groans and complaints filled the classroom as miree perked up in her seat and gave the teacher her undivided attention.

"i want you all to pick a partner, and explain their lifestyle through art. spend some time with them and figure out the way they live, their interests, etc. also draw about what part of that lifestyle inspires you. i'm giving you until the end of christmas break to complete and until the end of this week to pick a partner. the rubric will be posted tomorrow. class dismissed." she smiled at the class.

"ion wanna do this." killa shook his head.

"well too bad, and you're my partner." miree smiled at him.

"did you ask keelan if he approves because the last time i check you didn't." some girl said that was behind of them.

"bitches learn yo name from overhearing somebody and use the fuck outta it." he mumbled making miree laugh.

"some funny hoe?!" the girl raised her voice.

"aight so come over by me later so we can start on da project. youon gotta bring anything i got everything at my crib." she packed up her stuff ignoring the girl.

"ight i gotchu." he did the same.

"yea bitch you pussy, can't say shit huh?!" the girl followed miree out the classroom.