𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Run You Coward
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
「𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎」
「𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎」
「𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎」
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
'*•.¸♡ Alexis ♡¸.•*'
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

: ̗̀➛ November 1981

My eyes were pinned on the wolf charm on my bracelet, contemplating if I should call Remus or not.

Last night was horrible, my heart ached at the reminder that James was dead, my eyes burned from the tears I shed. Regulus was at the ministry, trying to get a trail for Sirius, but there was little he could do, since he, himself bore the mark of Voldemort.

My hands shook as I tapped the wolf charm twice, it buzzed for a few seconds before Remus's tired voice came through.

"Hello Alexis." I flinched at the sound of my name, I was always either Vixen or Lexi or Lex to my friends, not Alexis. Never just Alexis.

"Moony, I assume you heard the news." My voice was scratchy and raw from hours of crying.

"I did. I heard that Sirius is a traitor, and I heard that he killed Peter." His voice was sharp, cutting.

My heart twinged with anger, "Padfoot is innocent. He didn't betray James and Lily." I spat, my heart pounding.

Remus scoffed, "He was their secret keeper. He was the only one who could have told you-know-who where they were."

"No, Peter was the secret keeper. They switched at the last minute." I insisted.

Remus went quite, "Where did you hear this?" He asked and I swallowed.

"Sirius told me, but—" I got cut off.

"So you just believe him? For fucks sake, Alexis, your brother is dead! Lily is dead! And you just believe the first thing that comes out of that murderers mouth? I thought you were supposed to be smart." He spat, his voice raising in anger.

My anger spiked too, "Sirius is my brother as well! He's Harry's godfather, he would never hurt him! He would never hurt James! Or Lily! You're angry at him, I get it, but to accuse him of murdering the man he thought of as a brother?" I tried to calm down, to think of what Remus must be feeling, but it was just so hard.

Remus gave a bitter laugh, "Why am I even arguing with you about this? You're fucking a Deatheater, you're married to a Deatheater! You've married into a dark family, you'll probably give Harry up to die as soon as you can, won't you?" My heart stopped at the accusation.

How could he think that of me? He was one of my best friends, he grew up with me, how could he even think I'd hurt Harry? Even think that I'd serve that madman?

"Tell me, Black, do you have the mark too? Are you his slave as well? Hmm? Tell me! Did you help kill James and Lily?" His voice was mocking.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, "Fuck you, Lupin. How could you even consider that? I thought you were my friend, my brother, don't even bother showing your face at James and Lily's funeral." I spat.

"I wasn't planning on it! Not with you and that Deatheater there! Not while you defend your brothers murderer! James would be so disappointed in you!" His voice was laced with disgust.