Part 53

Zoya quickly took the shower and went to Mahira's room to help Mahira and Zarin. Mahira also had taken shower and wore her dress with was green in color and Zarin was in the bathroom. Zoya started applying makeup for Mahira when Zarin came out. Tears were flowing from Zarin's eyes and she was still wrapped in her towel. Seeing her Mahira and Zoya quickly ran towards her stopping their work.

Mahira made Zarin sit on the bed and asked

Mahira: what happened princess why are you crying?

Zarin showed her hands and legs and a grasp left from Mahira and Zoya's mouth. There were rashes all over her skin.

Mahira: How come this happened princess? Till morning you were fine.

Zoya: Mahira I guess her sensitive skin reacted to the haldi (turmeric).

Zarin: aapi please discuss this later. It's burning a lot and also itching. Please do something. I can't bear this.

The rashes were creating a burning sensation in her hands and legs. Mahira was in panic seeing her tears. She quickly picked up her mobile and called Zara.

Zara was in the shower so Yusuf picked up. Mahira never waited for hello also and quickly said

Mahira: Zara please come quickly to my room. Zarin got rashes on her hands and legs and the burning sensation is making her cry. Please come fast.

Saying this she cut the call. Zara was a dermatologist so Mahira called her, and after keeping the call quickly ran towards the kitchen of khan mansion she opens the refrigerator and removed the ice and put it into the utensils. Bijan had just come out of the room and saw Mahira's panic face and utensil filled with ice in her hand. She also saw Mahira was running towards her room so Bijan too followed her.

Zoya was blowing air with the card. The AC was on and even the fan. Seeing Zarin even Bijan got panic.

Yusuf along with Zara came out and quickly ran down the stairs where Zara bump with Asad. She said sorry and quickly ran from there. Asad and Zaid saw her worried face and then turn towards Yusuf who too had worried faced, so Zaid asked

Zaid: what happened bhaijan why are you and Zara bhabhi tensed.

Yusuf told them about the rashes which Zarin has. Zaid wanted to meet her right now but Yusuf stops him saying all ladies are there for her help. Even Saad join them in few minutes and came to know what happened. He kept his hand on Zaid and nob saying that things will get ok.

After few minutes the wedding planner Kajal came there to inform them that the mehndi artist came and people are waiting for them. Khan Brothers along with Yusuf looked at each other not knowing what to do now so Asad spoke

Asad: Miss Kajal you go we are coming in few minutes.

She nods her head and went away. Zara prescribed ointment and gave it to Yusuf to bring which he gave to Swami who went to buy it. Rukaiya aunty, Saima aunty came to take the brides out but then they came to know about what happened and at the same time Mrs. Smith who is Charle's wife heard this. So she went towards Asad and said

Mrs. Smith: Excuse me Mr. Khan

Everyone turns to look at the owner of the voice and saw Mrs. Smith. Asad kept himself calm in front of her and asked

Asad: Yes Mrs. Smith how can I help you

Mrs. Smith: Mr. Khan can I see the bride who has the rashes problem.

Everyone looked at her in shock, as how did she come to know about this, she could easily read their shock face so she said

Mrs. Smith: I heard what you were talking. If you don't mind can I please meet her