𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Guys this chapter is a little brutal. To make it clear I did warn you, but letting you know ahead of time I have a sadistic mind 😭 . Please tell me if I went overboard. Also there won't be anymore scenes like this for a while in the book.

Again, I'm sorry I'm advance.

   " Mommy stop it. I'm tired, please I don wan no more." The little flinched again as his second eldest brother, the supposed caregiver, Alex, was nipping and making marks all along his neck. To say that his neck looked bruised and beaten was an understatement.

The poor little was crying and wailing for the older to stop harassing him. He was unfortunately still in the basement being tortured along with the rest of the victims, however these two were up to some.. sexual play instead of the regular brutal beatings. Alex wanted to make the little do all kinds of twisted things.. and that was just what he was going to do. " Be still Nicholas. I mean it or else I'll have to give you another spanking. And you don't want that now do you?" Alex said as he picked up the pace on rubbing their members together.

Alex was still in his same position as last time which consisted of him sitting on Nico's lap in a hard wooden chair. Nick on the other hand was tied up from head to toe in rope that was tough as nails. It also hurt his skin as a bonus each time he squirmed. And not to mention his state of how he looked.. which was very sweaty and the sweat was mixed with cum. That made it more pleasurable for Alex of course. He loved seeing the sight of one of his lovers all vulnerable and messed up mentally.

The tears that were streaming down his face weren't any help either and just did the opposite effect.

They were both undressed fully naked and to say that the little was in unwanted pleasure didn't help at all. " Your nipples are so sweet darling. And you have them a pretty shade of red just for me. Too bad your ass is about to be the same color." He murmured. The said man started untying the little, but he just wouldn't comply.

" No. I don wan it. Leave mwe awone— ugh. " The little screamed, pushing the older one off of him, surprising both the little and the eldest. That caught one of the brothers' attention that was torturing a dazed Luca. " You need help over there, Deany? '' Shane calls everyone by their middle name so Dean was Alex's middle name of course. " If you don't mind, he's going to get raped today. I was planning on letting Artery take him first, but our baby is being a bad boy and won't let me do as I please with him so hold him down for me will you. I'm going to untie him and place him on my lap." The fact that the said man said it so calmly like it was nothing was what started a panic attack in the little's lungs.

It triggered his flight or fight instincts and those memories all at the same time.

He started thrashing around and then he started kicking when they finally got the knots off. " No. I need help. Actual h-help .. mommy putting your prince parts in me won't help m-me. It'll make—" the little couldn't finish because he was suddenly slapped hard on the cheek and placed on a dick that should've been lubricated all in one swift move. " Now be a good boy and take it like the good little fuck doll you are." Alex said.

A single tear shed down Nicholas' face. That killed him for the first time in years. All it took was one sentence and one more move to kill the life out of him once again.

Well you could say that Cinnamon is feeling something quite similar to that. Let's just take a glance at the emotionally unstable Cinnamon.

Right now he's being forced to watch his ex-lover/ex-boyfriend rape his new lover. The said man isn't well at composing his feelings when all of it comes out at once. Drowned in his sorrows is the one who kept everything together. Who else would we be talking about other than the one who's going through hell and back again. Talk about a bad encounter with your ex. The one that got stood up on so many dates. The one that gave everything even though he got dumped. The one who had got in a relationship with his 'mentally ill' patient. For hell's sake Alex broke up with him because he couldn't tell him the truth about their family. At least he's getting the truth.. right. Better now then later.