ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

You woke up on a soft surface as you slowly opened your eyes. You sat up and glanced around, this wasn't the living room. You sat up and scanned the room. It was Toji's...bedroom. You then heard snoring as you moved your eyes beside you.

There sleeping was a beautiful and half-naked Toji. You blushed at his exposed chest as he was sleeping so peacefully. He seemed so innocent when he was asleep. His soft snoring made you chuckle and you couldn't stop yourself from caressing through his hair. He then slowly opened his eyes and glanced at you smirking.

"Hello there beautiful..." he said in his husky morning voice. "Morning...Toji you said as you stretched yourself, revealing that you were in your underwear. You glanced down at your whole body before your look traveled to Toji's eyes, which were fixed on your chest. "Mhm what a view in the morning," he growled. You knew exactly what he wanted to do next. So you decided to stand up but he grabbed you by your waist and placed you beneath him, him now hovering over you. "Not so fast...you know you can't run from me," he spoke, raising his eyebrow.

"Don't you think you'd be a perfect breakfast," he said as he licked his lips, moving down towards your face. He then placed a kiss on the side of your lips and whispered. "Do I have your consent?" he asked and you slowly nod. "Your choice then..." he said smirking as he placed his lips onto yours, kissing you softly at first. He soon started dominating you as he slipped his knee in between your legs. Your lips escaped a small sign as he grabbed your wrists, pinning them down onto the mattress.

"You know...you were quite adorable when you sleep," Toji spoke, as he moved his other hand up your sides to your cheek. "You talk while you sleep. You also seem to have a deep sleep since I was able to get you out of these clothes and even carry you to bed," he said as he looked into your eyes. Before you could even respond were his lips back on yours, silencing you. "Hush..." he whispered as he moved his head down to your neck. He softly nibbled at your skin before starting to mark you. He pushed your wrists down with more force as you tried to resist. He was making the hickey quite rough which was also the reason why you wanted to push him away.

He continued his activity until he was satisfied with his work. "I marked you...you're only mine," he spoke with his deep voice as he smirked at you. At that moment, the phone rang as he signed in disappointment.

"Work again huh..." he growled as he moved off you to get his cellphone.

"What is it? A new mission? And I should take my accomplice with me?... Yeah sure that's not a problem." he spoke as you laid there, still processing what just happened. "We'll be there..." he lastly said before he hangs up. "Hey...(Y/N), we got a new mission. You'll help me with my cover," he explained as you sat up, listening carefully.

"What is it exactly?" you asked curious as he smirked at you. "It's a club...We're going to dress up as we're going to do our job," he said, his eyes wide open in excitement.

├┬ Timeskip┴┤

Two weeks had passed since he told you about the mission. And today was the day. You had recovered quite well from everything and he had shown you the quarter you were living in.

"Hey beautiful...are you done preparing?" he asked as you locked yourself in the bathroom, glancing at your dress. It was a black and elegant dress Toji had bought you. Although it was quite a skin revealing you liked it. Your makeup was matching to the dress and you looked amazing. (Yes people, you all look so gorgeous! <33)

"Yeah, I am done!" you said as you exited the door, walking right into Toji's chest as he was waiting in front of the bathroom. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie. His shirt was quite tight and highlighted his muscular chest. What was also unique was that he was wearing glasses. (Oh god, imagine this man with glasses help. >.<)

"You look amazing."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I promise you here and now I will not keep y'all waiting for smut okay! It's going to be in the next two chapters. Pinky promise <33