10.01

"Oh, baby Bailey

"Oh, baby Bailey. Can I have him?" Helena let out, with a smile, as she looked down at the bundle in Bailey's arms, entering Meredith's room.

"Nuh huh..." Miranda shook her head. "Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss, and I just got him. Yes, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd, yes we do. Go get your own baby at the day care."

"What does Zola think of him?" Mark asked, looking at the baby, as his wife settled to the back of the room. "I miss when Ali was this tiny."

"Oh, she wants to take him into daycare for show and tell." Meredith chuckled. "Where's Richard?"

"I paged all the board members." Owen shrugged.

"Well, Avery should be here too." Derek shared.

"Yeah, well, he was being a hero last night. He dislocated a shoulder saving a kid from the bus crash." The Chief explained.

"What bus crash?" Meredith and Helena let out in unison.

"Mer had a baby and Baby Einstein was busy getting a child molester in jail. They don't know things."

"So tell us." Meredith tried.

"A church was evacuating some people and their bus overturned." Derek told them.

"Good news is everyone survived and there are no major injuries." Mark added.

"And the bad news?" Arizona questioned.

"Everything else. The blood bank is flooded and the ER looks like it was ransacked." Owen warned. "We are dangerously low on meds and personnel can't make it in due to the flooding."

"So we need to close the ER." Cristina concluded.

"Can we do that?" Arizona furrowed her brows.

"You are the board and I'm telling you the ER cannot open today."

"What do we need? I mean, I can try to coordinate with our suppliers." Meredith offered, everyone shooting her looks. "I had a baby, I'm not dead."

"Yeah, exactly. You had major surgery to get a tiny human out of you, you need to rest." Helena advised.

"Like you didn't come up with your Africa Project when you were in maternity leave..." Mark muttered, making his wife shook him and look and smack him in the back of the head. "Ouch. Sorry."

"If they have it, we want it." Owen concluded. "In the meantime, let's make sure that our inpatients are taken care of and discharge who we can."