Sukuna - Barely a Partner

(Happy pride month! I support each and every one of you unless you're a bitch. Just kidding, I am too.)

(This is like an assasin AU but not really. You're just in a place doing a mission yadda yadda.)

"Wow, this place is pathetic." You mumble, walking quickly down the dimly lit corridor. Your shoes clack against the marble floor, and you're too annoyed to care about the loud noise it's creating.

You look back and forth, glancing into the big rooms on either side of you. None of them were the one you were looking for. It was just making you more impatient.

"First I get pulled away from my team. Then I get paired with Sukuna out of all people on this mission." You sigh, crossing your arms in front of your chest and picking up your pace. "Then he wants to go do his own thing, and takes the map with the enemy's location on it. Fantastic, I'm ecstatic."

"Hey, hey~ You seem to be pretty riled up." You hear a voice say, and you turn to see a figure peeking out from behind one of the decorative pillars lining the hall. "That's going to distract you from your mission, don't you think? I could've killed you already."

"So nice of you that you didn't. Now come out and talk to me face to face, only cowards hide in the shadows."

"Name calling already? I thought we could be friends!" The person walks out from behind the pillar, arms spread out to the side in a shrug.

He's a tall man, a bit haunting, with dark hair and thin eyes that show nothing but mischief. He probably compensates his boring looks with a loud personality. He's that easy to read.

"My apologies, though I wouldn't say I'd be friends with someone like you. However, I'm not rude, please tell me your name." You say courteously, letting your arms drop to your sides and sliding a hand back to rest on the hilt of your dagger. He seemed the kind to talk, but you still wanted to be cautious.

"You don't need to know that, c'mon, and I know you don't really want to know either."

"Who knows? Maybe I'm here to join you."

"Now now, you're practically insulting my intelligence." He laughs, bending his hand to the side and giving a pointed look to the space over your shoulder. Before you can react, arms are reaching around you from behind and trapping you down. You look over your shoulder to view another man with an appearance just a plain as the first.

You turn your head back forward, wiggling your body to test the strength of the man. He was weak. Instead of immediately escaping, you decide to get more information.

"Hm," You start. "I'm not wrong to insult your intelligence. Attacking someone from behind? How sad."

The man in front of you scoffs, stepping forward to get closer to your face. "Should I be questioning your intelligence? I actually managed to capture you, unlike the man who came by here earlier."

Bingo.

"Really now. Mind telling me where he went?"

"Not that it matters, but I suppose it would hurt to tell you." He takes the tip of his finger, resting it on your chin and dragging the nail down to the bottom of your neck. It burned, and will probably leave a mark. "He went farther down the hallway, and escaped up the stairs to the right. I could keep using your body as a map, unless you want to try fighting back."

You deadpan, raising an eyebrow and smiling ruefully. "Oh I think I might."

Pushing back on your feet, you use the man behind you as a spring board to launch your legs up and wrap them around the neck of the man in front of you. After securing them, you twist your waist and let your body drop when you feel his neck crack under your thighs. He drops to the ground, gagging.