𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 18𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Mamas?" Kaltain called out, squatting down infront of Sorin and lifting the blanket up.

Rin hummed and curled up into a ball, resting his head on his arms. "You gon eat today?" He asked making Sorin nod his head.

Kal stood up, putting the covers back over Sorins head before walking out the room while playing with his necklace.

He fixed Sorin a plate of food before going to pick Aelain up from off the couch when she had woken up. "Move yo hand fo you burn yoself." He said, moving the plate when Aelain tried to grab it.

She looked at him before turning her head off and laying it on his shoulder. Kaltain sat the plate on the nightstand and pulled the covers from over Rins head.

Sorin sat up and grabbed his plate, sitting it on his thighs and taking a bite of the food while looking at the TV.

"You aight today?" Kal asked as Rin glanced at him. "Mhm, my head hurts though." He replied, moving his hair out his face and fixing his nose ring.

He moved his plate to the side and held his arms out for Aelain. Kaltain handed her to him, watching him stand her up on his lap and kiss her cheek.

"Mommy's sorry for tryin to hurt himself while you were in the same room." Sorin mumbled, kissing her cheek again and sitting her on his lap before looking at Kal.

"I'm sorry." He told Kaltain making him lean down and hug him. "Its aight, mamas." Kal replied, pecking his lips.

-

"Like I told him a few days ago, he knows whea I'm at if his relationship don't work out." Aila said to his older sister over the phone, holding it with his shoulder while wiping the kitchen counter.

"I'm not finna stress myself out nd be mopin around cause a nigga left me fo someone else, it ain't that serious." He continued, stopping the faucet water and pouring bleach in the soapy water.

He put the dirty dishes in the water, leaving out the greasy ones for last.

"I mean, if he don't come back, you can always find anotha nigga. Hopefully you didn't give it up to him easily like you did wit whatchamacallit." His sister replied.

"Neith ain't neva hit, I wasn't ready plus I already knew this shit was gon happen anyway." Aila said, leaning on the counter and looking out the window.

"Most we did was oral." He mumbled, playing with his hair and watching the neighborhood kids play tag outside.

"Oh yea, mama wants us to all have dinner at her house next Wednesday." His sister said. Aila huffed lightly, leaning off the counter. "Ian goin." He answered.

"Shitt, I might not eitha. Especially if uncle goin." His sister said. Aila could tell she was rolling her neck by the way she said it making him shake his head.

"Nobody like him except mama. He creepy." Aila said.

-

"Fallon, bruh, move and chill." Sonder said, furrowing his eyebrows and getting up.

"Ian even do nothin yet and don't call me that." Fallon said, resting his hands in his lap while looking at Sond. "You keep fuckin hittin me, that shit hurt. Then if I hit yo ass back, you gon be upset." Sond replied, rubbing his back where Fallon had kicked him.

"I only kicked you cause you bein mean to me today." Fall said, massaging his head. "And yo ass almost ripped my damn hair out from pullin it." He continued, running his hand through his straightened hair.

"Cause you kept puttin yo hands on me in the fuckin sto. Youn understand how much yo hits hurt, you not the one gettin punched n shit." Sonder said, cutting the bathroom light on and looking at his back.

He rubbed the bruised part of his back and looked at Fallon. "Stop puttin yo hands on me, I'm not even playin witchu nomo. Nd don't even start cryin cause I'm usin this tone on you, you gettin abusive." He said when he Fallons eyes get watery.

"I got work tomorrow, you know how sore my back finna be when I wake up?" He mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows and walking out the bathroom after cutting the light off.

He walked out the room, pulling his sweatpants up and tying them as he walked down the stairs. He opened the front door, going outside and sitting on the porch stairs.

It was almost time for Serephinas bus to pull up and since she left her keys, he had to unlock the door but decided to sit outside for a while.

"Why the fuck is you muggin? You scarin everybody, papa." Phina asked, knocking him out of his train of thought.

Sond looked at her and shook his head. "No reason, babygirl. You know ha?" He said, pointing to Juvela who was holding Phinas lunch box and walking up the driveway.

Serephina mugged her and threw her head back. "Go home, keep the stupid lunch box." She whined, frowning while giving her booksack to Sond.

"No, you not gon like what we have fo lunch tomorrow so hea. Stop leavin it on the bus." Juvela said, handing her the lunch box.

"Nd keep that hoodie." She continued, grabbing Phinas hand and putting the lunchbox in her hand when she didn't take it.

"Dont tell me what to do. Even if you wanted it back, you wasn't gettin it anyway." Serephina replied as Sonder shook his head.

"Na leave, you irritatin me already." She said, waving her off. Juvela stared at her before looking at Sond and waving.

Sonder waved back making Serephina smack her lips. "Papa, dont fuckin wave, tell her to leave." She said as her already furrowed eyebrows furrowed even more.

Sond looked the other way, swinging the booksack back and forth and ignoring what Phina said.

He looked back at them when Serephina hugged Juvela. Once they finished hugging, for more than 5 minutes, Juve walked off towards the direction of her house.

"Thought you wanted ha to leave." Sond said as Phina mugged him and sat on the stairs beside him. "I did but she wouldn't leave until I hugged her." She replied, kicking her feet.

"Why you was cussin at me n not ha? I feel disrespected." Sond said, smiling and glancing at Phina. "You can't be disrespected." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Plus she told me not to talk to her crazy." She mumbled, putting her hands in the pockets of the hoodie. "Thought you wasn't made for being told what to do." Sonder said making Phina mug him.

She looked down and squinted her eyes before looking up at Sond. "Leave me alone and what happened to yo damn back?" She asked, touching it.

"Yo mama kicked me." Sond replied, moving her hand away from his back and looking back at the street. Serephina shook her head, pulling out a snack from her booksack. "Yall one toxic n nontoxic couple." She mumbled.

"Whea you get shit that from?" Sonder asked, looking at the bag of cheddar popcorn he didn't remember having in the house.

"Juvela gave it to me cause I was hungry earlier." Phina answered, opening the snack.