LXIV. A MOTHER'S LOVE

A MOTHER'S LOVE!

DECEMBER 1977

7th Year

• • • •

The Hogwarts Express rolled into Kings Cross Station, as Holland and her friends sat up in their compartment so that they could get off of the train.

"Who's meeting you here?" Remus asked his girlfriend, taking her carry on bag off of the overhead shelf and handing it to her.

"My Grandparents," Holland answered, as they moved to get off of the train, "All four of them."

"Do you think I could meet them?" The Gryffindor boy questioned.

Holland smiled up at him as they got their trunks, "They would love that."

Remus grinned down at the Slytherin girl, "You have to at least say hi to mine, James and Peter's parents, though."

"Of course."

***

"What do I say?" Remus whispered into Holland's ear, as she dragged him over to where Jeremiah, Delphina, Elara and Theadore had now arrived onto the busy platform.

"Well, as long as you keep clear of 'I'm the guy who's been making out with your Granddaughter for the past year', I think we'll be good." The girl told him, making him chuckle, before his girlfriend let go of his hand and ran into her Grandfather's arms.

"There's my girl," Jeremiah grinned, before pulling away and ruffling her hair, "We've missed you."

"I've missed you all too," Holland told her Grandparents, hugging them each, before moving to stand next to Remus, taking his hand in her own, "Um, this is Remus." She introduced.

Elara looked at them with a sad smile.

Remus gulped nervoulsy, holding his free hand out to Jeremiah, "Um. It-It's lovely to meet you all. Holland has told me so much about you all."

Jeremiah shook his hand, looking the anxious boy up and down with a smirk, "Holland's told us a lot about you too."

Remus felt as though he was going to shrivel up under his stare, much to the older man's amusement.

"Grandpa." Holland warned him, making him chuckle.

"It's lovely to meet you, Remus," Jeremiah told the boy, making him relax, "How's your father?"

"He's good, thank you," Remus nodded, pointing somewhere behind him, "He's over there, actually."

"I'll be right back then." Jeremiah smiled, going over to talk to his son's old school friend, as Remus was introduced to the rest of his girlfriend's Grandparents.