51- sleep

-

-

{she/her pov used for you! please change if needed i'm sorry for the inconvenience my loves}

she sighed as she flipped over in her bed. she couldn't sleep. the only thing on her mind was him. the tall handsome boy that towered over her. he played soccer and acted. he was gorgeous and had brown eyes that comforted her and put her to sleep at night.

the luminous cold on her pillow slightly comforted her as he popped into her brain again. his long arms that wrapped around her tightly. she couldn't handle it. she groaned as she placed the pillow on her face. she kicked her legs in frustration and pulled herself out of bed.

she walked downstairs and turned on the tv. she flipped onto netflix and continued watching anne with an e. she watched as gilbert and anne were blind to their love for each other. she smiled as she remembered how her and louis used to be.

{flashback}

i drop my fork as my eyes flicker to the entrance of the lunch room. my friend, ginny, snickers. "shut it." i glare at her as i pick up my fork from the floor.

"you're so in love." she says while pushing her food around. i shake my head and look at the entrance again. he's wearing a sweatshirt with jeans and i could see his muscles slightly from the inside of the sweatshirt. he looked beautiful.

i snap my head towards my plate as ginny snickers once again. i glare at her as louis walks over and sits down. "is everyone ready for the soccer game?" he asks towards his friend, benny, who's sitting next to ginny. "y/n's ready for something else." ginny laughs as i kick her under the table.

"ginny!" i whisper-yell as louis smirks towards me subtly. my face reddens deeply as i shake my head and set my fork down.

{flashback over}

she sighed as she looked back at the tv. she missed it more than anything. she wished she could fall in love with him all over again.

the door opens and closes and footsteps come towards the tv. y/n pops up from her seat and pauses the show on the tv. louis makes his way into the living room. "y/n, you didn't have to stay up for me." he sighs as she shrugs, "i wanted too, i also couldn't sleep." she says as he smiles at her.

he walks over and embraces her warmly while running his hands up and down her back. "let's head to bed yeah?" he questions as she nods slowly. he brings her upstairs and smiles as she slightly trips while walking inside from her tiredness. he lays her down on the bed, her nightdress pooling around her.

he changes into his own pajamas quickly and heads into bed with her. she snuggles near him and he wraps his arms around her. he kisses her forehead and she lays against the pillow tiredly for the first time that night. "i love you." he whispers while kissing her head once again. "i love you too." she responds while snuggling with him, getting as close as possible to her lover.

-

author speaks
i tried a new method
of writing. sorry about the
pronouns, i know many ppl have
different pronouns. this is just my default
and i apologize. i hope u liked this imagine and
have a great and safe day. i love u all