Absurd Facts About Seo Pt. 3

1. Once she got drunk at a private idol party, next thing she knew she was making out with Jennie and then Chungha

2. Tried DIY-ing a desk back at her parents home when she was visiting during the summer of 2020, ended up burning the triangular (it wasn't supposed to be triangular) desk out of frustration

3. Has made out more than once with Jennie, Chungha, Jisoo and etc.

4. On an episode of BTS Run where the group was put in a maze filled with zombie actors, Seo, who was very tired simply just sat in the middle of a hallway and fell asleep. Wasn't until 30 minutes later that Yoongi found her and also decided it was the perfect time for a nap

5. In revenge for drinking her last bottle of strawberry milk, Seo locked Jungkook out of his gaming laptop permanently. Poor boy had to buy a new one because Namjoon may or may not have tried to "help" and fix it

6. Seo once accidentally turned on V-live whilst she was in bed with Jennie, Chungha and Yeeun from CLC. Doing what? We may never know. Nevertheless the now deleted 5 second clip blew up twitter the next day forcing thousands of poor software engineers to work hard overtime to break back the Korean server

7. One time during a concert on the Speak Yourself tour, Seo got confused at the stage directions and ended up in the audience at the start of the video intro. One of the most legendary moments recorded in BTS history, girl proceeds to give up on going back behind the stage and instead just climbs up the front stage to begin Dionysus.

8. Only time Seo ever tried online shopping on Amazon, she may or may not have unintentionally bought a skin tight black latex dress instead of a simple 100% cotton black summer dress. Girl found out as she tried the thing on with Jungkook walking in on her wearing it whilst trying to return her haircomb :) .

9. Is a proud supporter of the Nobara x Yuji ship in Jujutsu Kaisen and believes Gojo is the Japanese reincarnation of Jesus

10. She has a secret journal where she writes about her most personal thoughts. Contains heartwarming messages, self-motivating paragraphs and some smutty scenarios : ). Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung have nearly died whilst trying to grab it one day in order to blackmail Seo into paying for their jajangmyeon feast.

11. Is a firm believer that 20 km/h above the speed limit is still within the speed limit on all roads. Also believes that yield signs are just suggestions (nobody knows how she passed her road test the first time).

12. Her original grad quote: "F*ck this shit I'm out." Changed it afterwards to "Darude Sandstorm".

13. Jongho and Jonghyun have a little scar on their foreheads hidden by their hair where 9 month old Seo jabbed them with a plastic butterknife.

14. Seo claims to have the fastest fingers in all of BTS proven by her mouse clicking test. Jungkook proved her wrong in two ways the very next day because he hates losing and I'll leave it up to your imagination.

15. Her first words of advice to TXT: "The short members should unite against the taller members to assert complete dominance over the kitchen fridge and TV remote."

16. Her and Rihanna have collaborated and have an unreleased remix of "B*tch Better Have My Money"

17. She and Ariana Grande got spicy spicy at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards After Party. Let's just say both were moving side to side with each other.

18. She's a big fan of the Korean Women's Volleyball team, in particular Kim Yeon-koung. She got to fulfill one of her bucket list items when she appeared on a MBC program alongside Yeon-koung and got a lift from her to hit a spike.

19. Seo and Jungkook once pulled an all nighter during highschool to finish their homework. Thing is, they weren't actually paying attention the next morning to whose homework they brought to and handed in to class. Turns out Jungkook handed in Seo's history homework for his math assignment whilst Seo handed in Jungkook's pre-calc homework for her Korean history class.

20. Another dumb moment between the two. Both stayed up until 4:00 am before midterm exams to get a win in duos on PubG but ended up losing because a) Seo would die in the most stupid way ever like getting killed by a pan-wielding bot or b) Seo would "accidentally" run over Jungkook with a car. Nonetheless, both barely passed their tests the next day.