Chapter 15-part 1 (Short)

(B/d)=birthday
(B/m)= Birthday month/ Month of birthday...
I don't know which is better 😃

(Y/n)'s Pov~

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away." Nya explains the founding bones of Fangpyre. I and the others are at the deck, listening to Nya talking about some Fangpyre.

{Don't get close to that.}

Momo warns me.

'I know, plus I'm far away from it.'

Zane thought it would be a good idea if I sit between him and Kai. "It predates the Golden Age, and must be hundreds of years old." I thought of the word Golden age.

'A person's body is gold? Or just gold.'

"Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutates human cells into reptilians." Getting the information that Nya said, ... I couldn't get all the words in my head. Too many words. I think my brain explode or I lost all my brain cells except one.

' 🎶 It's the final brain cell benoneno...Nenonenone~ neneno~ nenonen-🎶'

{PAY ATTENTION!}

"Ahhhh," I scream from Momo scream. "Ah, (Y/n), are you ok?" Nya question. Realizing what I just did, I wrap my arms around my head from embarrassment.

{Hehahahahah}

Momo laughs in my head.

'Shut up!'

{Y-your fault- hehe for not paying attention hahah.}

By now, my face is scarlet red from embarrassment. "Are you tired?" Kai questions. I shook my head no to him. "She's red!" Cole points out my red embarrassed face. I threw my (f/c)  (f/a) slipper at his face to shut him up but failed, for he had caught my slipper with one hand. "Our attention should be on Nya instead of (Y/n)." Zane calls.

In an instant, Kai and Cole paid attention to Nya.

'Thank you, Zane!'

I thanked him in my head. "Anyways, if one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venom's effects. Resulting in-, " All of a sudden Nya stops explaining about curing the venom. I tilt my head in confusion. "...diminished, uh-" she struggles to speak. "Excuse me, is someone wearing perfume?" Now that Nya says it, I can smell a strong perfume next to me. Is that Kai? "I am severely allergic to perfume." Nya told. Jay gasp from nervousness. He leans next to Kai to whisper something, yet he so loud that everyone in the room heard him. "Heh. You told me it was men's cologne."

While Kai is leaning back like a cool guy, "Eh, I get them mixed up." Kai told and everyone including Zane laughs at the joke. As he laughs, I did a hard glare, disappointed at him.

{Me too, (Y/n). Me too.}

Momo said. Kai notices me glaring at him. "What?" He question. I remove my last slipper off my foot, raised it, and slap Kai with it. "Ow, (Y/n)!" He screamed. Everyone laughs at Kai now. As their laughter calms down, Zane is the first to get up and grab his belongings. "Ah, looks like class is over." Cole said while getting up from his spot. "Time to start stomping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades." Cole told.

"Sounds like a plan." Kai grins. "I would like to join but I'm helping (Y/n) learn sign language." Zane explains. I get up from my spot and run to Zane's side with a grin face.

Time skip~

After I learn some sign language from Zane, I'm in mine and Nya shared bedroom while talking to Momo.

'How old are you?'

{17... When is your birthday?.}

'Um... I don't know... But, I heard from papa that my birthday is around (B/m) and he said my birthday was  five days away.'

{Hm... I met you on your birthday, ... So it's (B/d).}

'Oh, ok. So where do you live-,'

Nya comes flying into the room through an open window. I greet her with a wave, like I usually do. She was about to wave at me when a knock was heard on our door. "Uh, Nya, you there?" We hear Jay's voice from the other side. The door opens slowly and immediately, jumping out of my bed and scramble to the door that is somewhat open, I forcefully close it shut, then re-open the door slightly and poke my head out with a smile.

"Hey, (Y/n), " Jay greets me. I only smile at him. "Is Nya there?" he asked. Looking to my left, not knowing what to answer him. "Just a moment, I'm changing." Nya announced behind me. I get out of the room and closed the door behind me. "I wanna talk to you about our date." The way Jay's tone, sounded sad and disappointed.

{He finally got the balls to ask her out.}

'He had balls with him? How many? Is he going to play with Nya? I wanna play catch!'

{OH SNICKERDOODLES.}

'What?'

{Pretend you never heard that and never tell this to anyone ok?}

Momo sounded feisty.

'Ok...?'

"You know, I'm hearing bad reviews for the restaurant and I just... You know I think we should cancel." Jay finally says. Nya opens the door looking disappointed. His sad look make me sad. "Oh. You're canceling?" she sadly said. Now I feel more sadder. "No, no I just want to know if you would rather go to the Mega Monster Amusement Park instead?" Jay fixes his plan. "Really?" Nya sounded shocked. "That would be perfect!" She exclaims. Nevermind, I'm happy now. "But aren't you overdressed?" Nya looks down at Jay's suit. With me in the middle of them, I moved to the left side of Jay to let Nya take a good look at him. While I'm there, I spot Nya's helmet on the ground. "Well, yeah, of course, I need to change." Jay kept talking.

I poke Nya's side and gain her attention to me, look straight in her eyes, and look back and forth at the helmet and Nya, until I feel dizzy. She understood my message and kicks her helmet out of sight without looking at it. Her metal helmet crash on something metal, making a loud clink.

"What was that?" Jay wonders. "*Cough* *Cough**Cough* *Cough**Cough* *Cough**Cough* *Cough*" I faked cough so viciously that I tricked everyone, even Momo.

{Are you good?}

"Do you need something?"

"Do you need water?" Nya and Jay asked worriedly. I look directly at Nya with a smile and a wink.

{You're a great actor.}

'Why thank you, Momo.'

"You know what, " Nya turns and walks to the blinds(?). "I'll dress up too. Looks fun!" Nya exclaimed. "Hey, I was thinking, you know, we'l can take my Storm Glider there." Nya walks out of the blinds with a beautiful red dress. I gasp form amazement with Jay. "I'm in your hands."

{Are you staying on the ship?}

Momo question.
__________________
Words:1145
Edit: None
Published: 6/15/2021
__________________
Sorry for the boring short update. I have nothing to say but, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you guys later. Bye 👋🏼