0.1

"Adrianna Lillian McLean! Come here right now!" Adrianna's mother, Lori, yells to her daughter.

"What the hell do you want mother?" Adrianna complains as she walks into the kitchen.

"Get ready to go, dress nice." Is all her mother says before she walks up the stairs and into her room.

Adrianna follows her mother up the stairs and into her room to get ready for the party that her step-father was throwing.

Adrianna's real father died when she was only an infant. Her mother got re-married right after to a wealthy man who owned a taxi service in New York City. Later, Adrianna and her family moved to Australia where her mother had 5 other kids, making Adrianna the oldest.

Looking through her closet, Adrianna has a hard time finding something nice to wear. If she could, she would wear black skinny jeans and a flannel, but her mother would never allow that.

After she finally figures out what she is going to wear, she ends up picking out a short, teal dress with studded pumps to go with it.

"Are you ready?" Lori asks her daughter as she opens the door to Adrianna's room.

"Almost," Adrianna turns around to look at her mother. "how do I look?" Adrianna twirls around in her dress for her mother to see.

"Perfect, now let's go." Lori demands, walking out of Adrianna's room. Adrianna follows her mother down the stairs and out the door of their home.

Lori and Adrianna wait by their door step for their limo to arrive. Once the limo arrives, the driver opens the door for them and closes it.

"What time is it?" Lori asks Adrianna, looking out the window into the dark night.

Adrianna takes her phone put of her white purse and checks the time, "Around 8:45". She puts her phone away and also looks out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~
This story is being republished, which means that there should be frequent updates.