JUST DO IT

S T E V I E  P O V

Burned with his soft, gentle touches that glide endlessly over my naked frame. Desire, want is what my body thrives. 

The need to release the pleasure burning deep within. Thighs juddering as his warm pressed lips get dangerously close to my pussy.

My stomach somersaults and flutters, my moans are whispers and gasps. My heart beats with anticipation, yearning for him to be inside me.

Just wish he would fuck me already and stop with the foreplay, it's driving me insane.

But we are interrupted by his mobile ringing, and he lifts his head just as the tip of his tongue enters me. "Fuck," He hisses and rests his hand on my bent knee.

He reaches for his mobile to answer it. "It's the office." He takes a glimpse at my naked body, growling with anger, and rolls to the side of me answering his call. 

I rise and head to the bathroom disappointed that I never got to finish my orgasm, but I guess work comes first.

Stepped into the shower to have a wash and do my hair, and dry. Brushing my teeth as Dominic enters the bathroom stands behind me, kissing my shoulders. "Sorry baby, I will make it up to you." Shake my head and move away from him.

He follows me into the bedroom, throwing his mobile onto the bed to get my attention. "Stevie, I'm sorry. This is my business, and I needed to take the call." "Don't worry about it," I said as I step into the closet to dress.

Picked up a pair of jeans, and he storms in, pulling the towel from me, and I push him away. "No, Dominic. Every morning this week it's been phone calls, and it's right on time when we are having intimacy and you just stop." I spit, jamming my legs into the jeans.

He says nothing, leaving to have his shower. 

Ever since the car accident, he's acted strange towards me for some reason? 

Then the mornings are filled with having foreplay, but I never get to have an orgasm because his mobile rings and he leaves me hanging. 

And it's frustrating as hell.

I'm becoming second best, and I know it's his business, but to leave me in the middle of lovemaking if I can call it that. 

Finish dressing and head to the kitchen to have breakfast, and this morning the cook is here plus the housekeeper.

Grab a coffee and sit in the lounge on the sofa, staring at my mobile, going through some photos of wedding dresses.

Take a deep breath and Dominic sits beside me. "Still not sure what dress you want?" He said, taking my mobile to have a peek. I don't answer him because I have nothing to say. "Baby, this is my business. I promise I'll make it up to you." He kisses my head and leaves for the office.

Placed my cup on the table, rest my head on the back of the sofa, and get Shaw's number up. "Stevie, how are you?" "I'm good," I said standing to gaze out the window to watch the rain lashing down.

"You don't sound happy, what's up?" He asked. "How do you feel about dress shopping with me?" "! What!" He screams. "Please, I just need to get out of the penthouse." "Okay, okay... How about we have lunch so you can tell me what's wrong?" "Yeah," He laughs. "Me and you looking at dresses is not what I imagined. I will help with gifts, but come on Stevie, people with talk." "Guess, you're right." We end the call, and I get ready to meet Shaw.

*****

Wandering through town past the high-rise office buildings when I spot Dominic with a woman heading to his town car.