PART-33

-Y/N'S POV:-

Then I heard Cherry's voice she said something which was hard for me to do but I have to. I turned around she looked at me with teary eyes and a gloomy face. Her lips trembled while saying that.

Cherry: "Y/N it's 8:30 w...we n....need to Le....leave."

I looked at her with my numb body. Then looked back at Sujin and Yuri.

You: "I need to leave."

I said in a low and bitter voice. They both went into trauma I guess as they were not able to bear my words. I shook Sujin's shoulder. She then came back to reality and looked at me.

Sujin: "If...if you will l..leave then I will tell Tae...Taehyung."

Yuri: "Yes I will."

You: "Okay can I get a promise from both of you before going p..please."

They both looked at me and nodded.

You: "No link your fingers with mine I am not gonna believe your nods."

I showed them my pinky fingers and they both linked their fingers with mine. I took a deep breath and said those words which would leave them helpless.

You: "You are not gonna tell anything about me to Taehyung. If he asks just tell him that....that..Y/N suicided."

Their jaw dropped to the floor Sujin stumbled and was about to fall but I held her shoulder.

Sujin: "N..No this can't be h..happening right."

She said while still, her mouth parted in shock. I just closed my eyes tightly to get rid of the tears which were blurring my vision. I opened my eyes and again looked at her.

You: "You both promised me and if you love me then you will tell him what I said."

Sujin vigorously shook her head as no and said.

Sujin: "Y/N this can't be happening. I won't lie to Taehyung shii about your d....death. You...you can't make me do this."

You: "You promised me right, you both now you will do what I said I will be grateful to the two of you if you do only this much for your friend."

They both were taken aback but soon they broke into tears again and I engulfed them in my arms. After a few minutes, they calmed down. I pulled away from the hug and finally asked them.

You: "I know you will keep your promises and not tell anything about me to Taehyung. Okay."

They both sniffed and wiped their tears away while nodding their heads. I again inhaled deeply and said those words.

You: "I need to leave now."

They both nodded while trying not to break down again. I bit my lower lip to control my tears. Shhhh Y/N this is not the time for crying they are crying just because of you now if you will cry they will also burst up again. I walked towards my room and Cherry was there. She was standing near the window looking at the crowd which was growing wild outside the campus. I patted her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me with her red glistening eyes. I swear I would never forget myself for this. Just because of me all the staff members, Sujin, Yuri and most importantly Chae and mom were crying like anything.

You: "Let's leave."

Cherry: "Y/Naa we need to jump from here otherwise we have no option because going from the main door is like inviting your death and it's not even that high."

I looked out of the window Cherry is right it's not even that high.

You: "Okay first let me go down and then you throw the luggage and then close the window and jump out."