Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Current Circumstances

[ Forum » Announcements / Introductions » Why I Joined » Thread Post 9 ]

Random_Outside_Person 06/ /04 (Monday) 15: 06:23 #5168

______________________________

Hi, I'm Random_Outside_Person. (Of course, it was just a username, my username on this site– I preferred remaining anonymous and not using my real name online) I'm a newbie on this site and unlike some people, I didn't join on this site for some very deep reasons.

I just like being knowledgeable about a lot of things. Whether the knowledge is true or false– I just want to learn something new. I am open to all possibilities. So here I am arriving and coincidentally seeing the site.

It was interesting. So why not?

I hope that I would learn a lot of things from this site. I am sorry if I offended someone.

Pursuing knowledge and information.

That was the only thing that I want.

_______________

After waiting for a few minutes, Asner could see the other members start commenting on posts. Some are welcoming and the others are neutral.

Looking at the site, Asner found out that the site has only been recently established. But the site was already been filled with members. The Internet was still in its early days. It was amazing that there were already a lot of members.

Asner stared at the mysterious cellphone. He found out that the site was founded in the Year 2008. But here in this world, the Parawatch has been recently established.

One of the reasons why did Asner joined the Parawatch, other than some information and boredom was that he could also find or observe the 'plants' of this site.

There is a chance that people who were part of the secret organizations may come and visit here. Through that, Asner could gain information. Of course, Asner also needs to be careful and watch out for the Foundation Plants.

He needs a lot of patience for his long-term plans on this site to bear fruit.

--------------------------

   Ansell like his parents-in-law has forgotten the things that happened on the Gardner Manor. But it would never be able to erase his insecurities and complicated thoughts that have risen once again.

Asner frowned towards his father as he was told of their current situation. It's been a few days since he joined the Parawatch site. During those few days, Asner was continuously browsing and reading information from the mysterious cellphone. A lot of things have been added to the SCP site of his former world since his death. He can only feel his body as he read some files. Asner could tell that the site has improved and grown new members. There were also a lot of SCPs added. A lot of them are amazing and the tales have a good storyline.

Asner should feel awe. Since those people have gotten so creative. But no, he wasn't excited. He can only feel dread. Existential dread and crisis over the state of this world and his mental wellbeing.

With certainty, Asner would fear to meet those SCPs. So that's why Asner needed to be careful with his every step in this world. Even though he was feeling conflicted and a bit of a liar and hypocrite, he must continue to use the system. Use it to be able to defend and be prepared for any situation that would become on his way and fuck him sideways.

Since returning from his grandparent's manor and discovering the truth of this world, Asner didn't browse the shop and bought something.

He was stacking the points and buying that one special ability in the shop. It would cost a lot but it would be worth it. Asner wasn't talking about time travel, immortality (it wasn't available in the shop), or even an indestructible body. In this world of SCPs, this Ability would be damn very useful.

Other than that, Asner was also training his appraisal and the soundless ability for the past few days. He can train those abilities without Anyone suspecting from him since those abilities are unseen, not flashy, and noticeable. But Asner still chose to train the soundless ability only in his room and with curtains closed.

Until now, there was still someone observing their family from the distance. It never hurt to be careful of their current situation.

The map function of the system was very helpful. It was like a Google Map. Zoom in and Zoom out whenever you like. But it was also like those maps in the grand theft games where the places that you haven't traveled are colored blank. It was also like those online shooting games where dots were indicating yourself and the people around the map.

" Asner, let's go. "

Asner frowned as he heard the voice of his father. He stopped his daydreaming and thinking of many complicated matters. He focuses his gaze on his father and notices that his father seems troubled and conflicted.

" We would meet your grandparents today. "

A pained smile was revealed on his father's face.

" I apologize if it would be the first time that you heard about them. Anyway, recently your grandmother called me. "

Asner frowned slightly. His father already told him about that matter. He informed Asner before he got his memories wiped by the SCP foundation together with his grandparents.

" She invited us to a tour of London and also to visit their manor. She realize that mourning for her mother was enough. She wanted to meet you. "

This time, it was not his father going alone in London. Now, it was him and his father going to his grandparent's house. They wanted to meet him.

" Would you like to meet your grandparents Asner? "

Asner stared at his father for a few moments. There wasn't a conflicted look on his father's face now. He wondered just what was going on in his father's mind. He wanted to know. But he swear that he wouldn't buy that mind-reading ability in the shop.

No matter how useful it is. It would bring nothing positive.

" Okay... I would like to meet them, Father. "

-----------------------

Update:

06/⬛⬛/0⬛

• Civilian 3's child was very intelligent and strange. Not that sort of strange, like those SCPs but that Genius kind of strange. If the child grows well, I am certain that he has a very bright (that wasn't an intentional pun) future ahead of him. Hopefully, he wouldn't end up like those crazy and wacky researchers.

Note: I am not insulting them. Hopefully, they wouldn't read this. The Site ⬛⬛ is far away from ⬛⬛ so I have hope that they wouldn't be able to read this report.

- Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Update:

06/⬛⬛/0⬛

• Civilian 3 and his child is going to London to meet Civilian 1 and 2. A family reunion?

Note: They have a very awkward family dinner.

- Agent ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛