Chapter twenty-two - War

"No?" Dream and Goerge both questioned.

"No, I demand a rematch! The only reason you won is that I wasn't mentally prepared!" Quackity screeched. A few of the knights chuckled at his lame excuse, Quackity immediately sent them a death stare to shut them up.

"Fine." Dream stood confidently, "If you want to lose twice that's fine with me." He smiled smugly.

"You're a real dick, did you know that?" Quackity made his way back to the middle of the platform and got into his fighting stance. "But this time I won't lose."

Dream shrugged his shoulders and walked back to his starting position. Before the match started he made sure to wink at George. causing George to do his classic cute giggle.

The match started.

George watched in awe, Dream was so fast and swift. It was like he was dancing. He dodged every attack that was through at him with ease, never once did any of them come close to hitting him. Dream was truly one with his blade. And as he knocked Quackity off the stage once more, George thought Dream looked incredibly handsome. How did he get so lucky?

"That isn't fair! You kept fucking charging me!" The loser screamed.

"Oh, cmon now. Don't be a sore loser. What would all your knights think? Do you want them to think of you as a pussy? Oh, wait, I guess that would make you my cat." Dream grinned.

"That's enough, Dream." George walked over to Dream and grabbed his hand. "He already feels bad about losing. So stop it."

Quackity was shaking with rage. "Shut up George! I don't need your petty! And you might have won this fight Dream, but you won't win the war!"

"What war?" Dream asked slightly confused by Quackity's statement.

"I, King Quackity of Las Nevadas, declare war on the kingdom of L'Manberg!"

"What?! Why? Just because you lost the right to marry the Prince?" Dream asked.

"That's right. I'm a fucking idiot! But this fucking idiot is going to kill all your people unless your pretty Prince marries me!"

George gasped in surprise, "Why would I marry someone so cruel and selfish?"

Quackity laughed, "Go back to your father and tell him that! We'll see how he likes it."

"I-i'm sure he'll understand... right?" George questioned himself.

"Go back to your little precious kingdom and tell your father to prepare for war, we'll start marching first thing tomorrow morning. So get out of my fucking face! You are no longer welcome in my kingdom. Guards drag them out!" Quackity commanded.

Soon Dream and George were surrounded by hundreds of guards pushing and shoving them out of the castle. They dragged them all the way to their carriage. They were quickly on their way back home.

George sat there dumbfounded, "What just happened?"

"Our Kingdom is now at war because of some salty bitch." Dream stated.

"Dream! You provoked him! You called him a pussy! To his face! You called a King a pussy! Why would you do that?! What am I going to tell my father?! He's going to be furious at me! And all the poor soldiers that will have to fight in this pointless war! Oh god, Dream what have you done?!"

"Me?! Quackity's the one that declared war! And he's the one being a cry baby over losing! You can't blame this on me! Also, you're welcome."

George groaned in annoyance, "For what?"

"Because of me, you don't have to marry that bastard."

"I'm starting to regret falling in love with you." George stared at Dream with a deadpan look on his face.

"George, don't say that, you love me." Dream grabbed the prince's soft, delicate hands into his own rough, big ones. "And I love you." Dream kissed George gently on the cheek.

George tried his hardest to stay mad at Dream but it quickly melted away. Dream was too cute to stay mad at. "I love you too. Even when I don't show it." George late out a cute little yawn, "I'm tired, Can I sleep on you?"

"Of course, you can, love." Deam smiled down at George, as the older boy cuddled up on his lap.

"Wake me up when we get home, please." George closed his eye and buried his head into Dream's chest.

"I will. Sweet dreams, Georgie~"

George was not looking forward to waking up and having to talk to his father. Would his father really break his legs? Only one way to find out...

--------------------------------

George woke up to someone kissing him all over his face. He fluttered his eyes open to see the most beautiful man, Dream.

"We're here, love." Dream's voice sounded like honey to George's ears.

"Can I just say that I love you, and want to stay with you forever?" George cupped Dream's precious face with his hands.

Dream blushed, and looked down at the pretty boy in his lap, "Why are you saying this all of a sudden? Were you dreaming about me or something?"

"No, I just really like you." George smiled up at Dream, But then he frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm about to die. My father is going to kill me."

"I won't let him! How about I come with you? And if he tells all the guards to leave again, this time I'll refuse and stay by your side."

George shook his hand, "No, Dream I don't want you to get in trouble."

"well too bad! I'm coming anyway." Dream pushed George off of him and exited the carriage.

"Dream!" George yelled and followed after him.

Once they had entered the castle they noticed it was very busy, everyone was running everywhere, all doing who knows what! "What's going on?" The Prince asked.

"I have no idea." Dream stopped one of the servants in their tracks, "Excuse me, sorry to bother you, but why is everyone in a rush?"

"You haven't heard? We're going to war with the neighbouring kingdom!" They hurriedly shuffled away.

"News travels fast." George started chewing his bottom lip.

"Well, now you don't have to tell the King." Dream chimed in.

George noticed one of the king's messengers running toward's him and let out a frustrated groan.

"Prince!" The messenger yelled out, "The king had requested an audience with you!"

"Of course he has..." George muttered under his breath.

"Follow me." The messenger started walking back down the hall with George and Dream accompanying him.

"Dream!"

Dream turned around to see Sapnap running toward him, he looked a little out of breath. "Sapnap! Good to see you again. What do you want? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"The Commander wants to talk to you, well, more like NEEDS to talk to you. Immediately." Sapnap huffed out.

Dream looked over at George with a worried look.

"Go on, Dream, I'll be fine, I didn't even want you to come with me anyway." George smiled.

"Are you sure? Are you going to be okay without me?" Dream was worried. Who knows what the King might do to him.

"I'll be fine, I promise. Go see the commander, it sounds important." George gave Dream a small wave then turned around and walked away with the king's messenger.

Dream felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he watched George turn the corner.

Was he going to be okay?