•CHAPTER 30•

NO ONES POV
Weeks have passed since the issue was fixed; it's great that everyone is happy again; however, the problem is not yet done because today is the girls' disbandment day.

The girls are now heading home to their dorms as their last activity as a group comes to an end; they can't help but feel sad knowing that they will be separated starting tomorrow.

"Come on guys, it's not like we're going to die tomorrow; we can still see each other again" Eunbi said smiling at them to enlighten up their mood.

"But our bond is no longer like this" Yuri said while pouting.

"The Jline will also go back to Japan tomorrow morning" Wonyoung said while looking sadly at the Jline unit.

"Its fine we can still communicate each other through our group chat" Hitomi said to Wonyoung as she pat her head.

"To be honest, I really love this family that Its so hard for me to let go of you guys" Y/N suddenly said while looking out the window.

"Of course you love us, We literally become your parents here for almost 3 years of being together since produce 48" Nako said while looking at Y/N, she wants to go to Y/N and hug her, but she's quite far from her.

After some few minutes of silence, tears came sliding down at Y/N's cheeks the sound for her sobbing can only heard inside the van. 

Everyone panicked after seeing their youngest crying, they weren't used to seeing her cry, especially she not usually showed her emotions to them. Minju, who's beside Y/N got panicked the most. Ofcourse seeing you legitimate daughter crying makes you nervous.

"Omoo! Y/N are you okay? Do you want some ice cream or what? Please don't cry hmm~" Minju ask her as she wipes Y/N falling tears.

Chaewon signaled Minju to shift seats to Y/N so they could comfort her together.

"Its okay Y/N we still here supporting each other, don't cry" Chaewon comforted her legitimate daughter.

"I still want to be in this group for more years, I don't even know what to do without you guys by my side" Y/n said while sobbing.

The girls who just listen to her couldn’t help but to cry also. 2kim smiling sweetly to their daughter as they pulled her in a hug, to make her feel better.

When the girls arrived at their dorm they were surprised to find their neat living room with a tv screen in front with a cameras around it.