Masoom-7

The next day Myra woke up with a heavy head and swollen eyes, rubbing the eyes with a fist she got and was dazzled. Her room was beautifully decorated with balloons and strings attached with it has her childhood pictures which she has never seen, she happily put her feet down and found that the floor was covered with multi-colored rose petals, she giggled whenever her feet touched the velvety petals, forgetting everything she started jumping try to touch the balloons.

On the other side, all cousin including Zareen was standing in a row and watching the beautiful view of Myra giggling and bouncing salaar has tears in his eyes while watching his little princess finally getting what she deserves.

Last night after Myra slept, Salaar called everyone in the hall and told them everything. Everyone was very angry especially Zareen who see Myra as her baby.

After lot of bickerings they finally forgive Salaar except Zareen, she was still angry that because of her, her baby have to face Everything.

They finally sat together and started to find some ideas to make Myra happy.

Hamza is the closest to Myra in last few years , he already knew she's still a insecure kid inside a youngster, she didn't like the precious things , she only longed one thing is ..

Love!

What!?

Everyone said together

Myra needs love which she didn'tgot during her childhood, We have only given her the bad memories because of which everything is happening.

Hamza said while looking down as he was guilty for everything.

Are you sure it happened because of a memory not an human?

Zareen said in a cold taunting tone while looking at Salaar. Salaar moved uncomfortably on his space because of his wife's glares.

Okay it's enough now, We should stop blaming each other for whatever happened

Faiza instantly said while observing her bhabhi and bhai.

Yeah we have to do something like surprise. Shahmir said

I have an idea and it will surely work.
Zareen said in excited voice.

She shared it with others and everyone started to arrange everything.

Shahmir quickly filled the pink and white balloons, Salaar found some of their childhood pictures which he clicked without her knowing.

A lone tears escaped his eyes dropped at a chubby face of Myra who standing at extreme corner and looking at them smiling, he remembered that day when they didn't allow her for the sibling picture.

Don't you think it's already late now.

Salaar said while feeling his wife's hands on his back

No Salaar she loves you alot and she's just angry Right now.

She said while cupping his face and wiped the rest tears and intervene their fingers.

I'll win her back, I promise. He said while hugging her close

You better be or you gonna sleep on floor for whole month. She said while hugging him back and he chuckled on his wife's tricks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hamza was lost in deep thought and suddenly he got up and walk toward his car and goes to supermarket.

He quickly walk towards the toy section and asked for the biggest teddy they have .

They gave him the biggest teddy but it wasn't enough, he wanted more bigger than this.