-Secret-

⚠️smut⚠️

I was entering Potions class and immediately noticed that Slytherins were sitting with Gryffindors. I spotted and empty table and went over to sit. I looked over at the entrance and spotted the Weasley twins entering. Fred looked over at me and then at the seat next to me. He muttered something to George and then made his way to sit besides me.

"Great." I said under my breath.

I felt his presence sit next to me, but we didn't acknowledge each other. After Snape gave out instructions we got to work. I was cutting up my roots equally while he stirred.

"Are you ever gonna hand me the roots or are you just gonna keep trying to get them even?" he asked extending the 'or'.

"Funny." I said flatly.

I handed him the roots and heard him let out a small laugh. He went in to take the roots and I went in to take one of the beans and out hands brushed past each other. Both of us quickly moved out hands away and made quick eye contact.

"Uh sorry about that." he said.

"Right."

We finished the rest of our work in silence and occasional eye contact. I looked over at my friend Matt and saw him nod over at Fred. I furrowed my brows and shook my head.

"Class is dismissed." said Snape. "I'm assigning you to write two rolls of parchment of what you learned. And it's partner work."

There was sighs and complaints from all around the room. Matt was stuck working with Angelina Johnson and me with Fred. I collected my belongings and exited the class with Matt and Sid trailing behind.

Matt was a tall, pale boy with fluffy black hair and blue eyes. Sid was a somewhat tall boy with a caramel complexion and brown hair with soft curls. Both of them had been my best friends since first year.

"That was complete torture." said Matt.

"And there's still more to come." I said. "Partner work? Seriously?"

"I see both of you are stuck with one of the two Weasley's." said Matt.

"I see your stuck with Johnson." said Sid.

"At least that was our last class of the day." I said.

We were sitting in the great hall together for dinner as we chatted with Adrian, Daphne, and Terrance when I made eye contact with Fred. He looked from what seemed to be his my lips to my eyes and back again. I looked down and back up at him then away.

- - - - -

I was sitting in the back of the library reading a book when I heard the door open and a very recognizable laugh.

"Mr. Weasley this is a library." scolded the librarian.

"My apologies." said Fred. "But are those new glasses? They look dashing."

"Oh, thank you." she laughed.

He laughed along with the other recognizable laugh and made his way into the library. I was writing and hoping he wouldn't find me here.

"Well well." said a voice and the light was blocked.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah in a way. We have a project, remember?"

"Right."

"So?"

"So?" I repeated.

"Shall we get to it?"