Chapter 89 - A Missing Robin, & A Injured Usopp

Back at the ship was Zoro still on the ship. He looks at the front face to face with the head of sheep.

Zoro: "Merry... Can you really not... sail anymore?"

He stood there looking at the ship as the breeze of wind flew by. Sanji and Chopper were on Yagara bull hoping to find Robin.

Sanji: "Crap..."

Chopper: "I'm sorry, Sanji. I was so focused on books that..." he tried to apologize but Sanji stops the reindeer.

Sanji: "It's nothing you should apologize about. I just assumed that the one who was with Robin-chan was you in your human form. Then, who on earth was that masked man? In addition, it's strange that they suddenly disappeared."

Chopper: "Yeah... Robin's scent disappeared there, too."

Sanji: "I hope nothing bad happens... My stomach's in a knot..." he did a figure of speech that made Chopper took it seriously.

Chopper: "Do you want me to take a look at you?"

Sanji: "I'M NOT SICK! This reminds me of what Aokiji said." he remembers.

Chopper: "Huh? Did he say something worrisome?" he asked.

Sanji: "He said stuff about Robin-chan's past, right? Not to mention (Y/N) being a dangerous person who joined us. And he said to us that we'd someday regret traveling with her, and (Y/N)."

This made Chopper think a bit before remembering.

Chopper: "Now that you mention it... But does that have something to do with Robin's disappearance?!"

Sanji: "I don't know. In any case, we're getting nowhere like this. Let's go back to the Merry for now. If there's no problem, she'll be back soon."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) in a black & white film-

Back at the shipyard was the three with the shipwrights. They have told that there is no way to fix Merry back up.

Luffy: "YOU CAN'T FIX MERRY?! WHY NOT?! AREN'T YOU GUYS AMAZING SHIPWRIGHTS?!"

(Y/N): "Could you at least be quite for a bit until they explain?" he said to his captain, but was ignored.

Luffy: "If you're worried about money, LOOK! WE'VE GOT TONS!"

Kaku: "It has nothing to do with money. No matter how much you pay, the ship can't be restored to how she used to be.  I'm rather impressed that you guys made it this far in the state she's in."

Nami: "What do you mean?! What's going on with the Merry?!" she asked with concern.

Paulie: "Do you know what a keel is, shameless girl?"

Nami: "Shamle... The one at the bottom of the ship?"

Paulie: "That's right. It's the most important wood beam on a ship."

"