Walked in on Jungkook || 09

A/N- You know exactly what it means 😏 (well unless you're actually a kid and you're innocent 😂😂)

Don't worry, there's no explicit content and no heavy sexual vocabulary. Aera's a kid as well remember?

I hope you'll have a clearer and more healthy concept of 'Sex' by the end of this chapter. No I'm not going for a sex-ed class, but still, there's a certain amount of knowledge that hyungs share-

Why am I giving spoilers? Go ahead and read 😂

____

A frown crept up slowly as Aera's hands grabbed the TV remote silencing the noise for a while and focusing on the sound that filled her ears suddenly, leaping up from her warm spot under the blanket on the couch, her feet tip toed towards the door praying for it to be anything but the monster from the movie she last saw with Jungkook.

She sighed, going back in once it was quiet, convincing herself that the ghost or likely the monster probably left, showing his mercy on the little girl. Aera climbed between the bundle of blankets among which, one was her Blankie that kept her safe from everything in the world ever since she was a small baby. Her eyes closed gradually laying down and turning on the volume a little lower this time, just in case she hears something again and has to run.

Little laughs surrounded the room as Tom started chasing Jerry to the very end of the cliff from where the mouse had strategically applied some anti-gravity reverse mechanism (which is a superpower only for cartoon charecters), enabling him to stand upside down just below the hanging edge of the cliff and letting Tom be a patient of inertia until he actually realizes he was hanging mid-air, about to fall in the water right below. Jerry let out a satisfied smile clapping his tiny hands twice to dust them off while marching back to the land.

"...Ju-Jungkook..."

Aera frowned turning down the volume again and focusing on the monstrous sound calling for her brother, scaring the life out of her nine year-old body.

"Koo's in danger" A whisper to herself and an emergency warning to her brain that said she needed Jungkook right now and they have to fight the monster like the hero and his friends did in the movie.

After a few consoling minutes that helped Aera gather enough courage required to leave the theater room, head upstairs and take Jungkook's old lightening sword and nerf guns. With small steps and uneven breathing, she finally made it half way through the stairs gawking around cautiously with the heroic feeling slwoly setting down and fear taking over. By the top most step, the noise had gotten clearer and didn't sound as monstrous as it did before, but it was still scary for a nine year-old to be alone at home with only her brother who was sleeping as per her knowledge.

"Oh no" Aera whispered almost as if going to cry as her eyes fixed on Jungkook's door, "the monster's in Koo's room..."

Her eyes shut tightly and body flinched on a sudden high note of voice, much resembling like a scream. Aera looked around, gulping thickly as she stood unaware of what to do next. Hearing another similar scream, she gasped blinking a few times and finally deciding to ask Jungkook for help, he's strong and he's not afraid of anything, so he'll definitely be a help.

With that thought in mind, she walked towards his room hearing more noises and groanings which made her pout and quickly grab the knob, twisting it and pushing the door open, which however made her freez at her spot instead of running inside and jumping on him for a hug.

Aera gulped, frowning at the view of Jungkook staring at her as if a deer caught in a headlight. The brother took a moment to realize the seriousness of the situation, throwing the blanket on the girl below him, as he stood up hastily grabbing a pillow and using it as an only thing to cover himself up.