Forty-one

For all of you who have made it here; 🙇‍♀️.
I just read the first couple chapters of this book...damn that was bad. Like honestly the way I wrote sucked and the scenes were sooo cringe. Can't wait to edit this book lmao

________

James

Ava and I was supposed to go to one of my restaurants for dinner tonight, but I noticed that the sudden news that I had given her was a lot for her to take in. Instead we ordered her favorite food to eat in the apartment. Of course she wanted pizza.

After we had eaten she called her parents to check up on them. Neither of us had mentioned anything about our situation with the Russians yet. I know she probably wanted to, but if they were after Ava, her father would soon find out by himself. And to tell them that we also had to tell them about my position and our relationship. It would be a lot at once.

We didn't leave the building, nonetheless the apartment, all day. It was currently eleven pm and she had just finished showering. Normally I would have joined her, but she needed some time to think. And when she was done I would be here for her.

My gaze raised from my phone as I sat by the edge of the bed, and my frown turned into a smile when I saw her walk to me only wearing a towel.

The fun thing with Ava was that she had so many different sides. She was confident, but submissive. Outgoing but sometimes shy. Well behaved but with attitude, which I loved more often than not. Sometimes she tried to be dominant as well. That doesn't last long though.

She walked to me with soft steps and stopped to stand between my legs. My hands automatically went to her hips.

"Are you okay?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Do you want some food before we go to bed?" I asked as her hands lifted to snake trough my hair. Her head tilted to the side, like she was thinking her answer trough.

"No it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

She chuckled and leaned down to peck my lips. It was amazing how fast she had got used to all this. But as I saw it she was made for this, she had everything that a clear leader needed.

"Yes, now stop worrying."

She gave me a passionate kiss, making me crave more of her. I pulled her closer to me by grabbing the back of her thighs and before I could react she had pushed me down on the bed, now hovering right above me.

"I bet you're not used to this position." She smirked.

I hummed while I still held our stare. Even newly showered and bare faced she looked like a goddess. I had never seen anyone so perfect.

She moved her hands from the mattress to my wrists, trying to pin them by my head. Really? I quickly broke free from her weak grip and while one hand locked her hands together the other one wrapped around her throat. Her lips parted so beautifully. And then she dared to smile down at me.

"You have to gain some muscle before trying something like that, sweetheart." I mocked her.

Her naked core was right over my crotch, and she started moving her hips slowly back and forth.