ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

[A/N] hey shawties, now, you must be wondering, "Author, where the FUCK were you?"
...
I have awoken from my slumber.

Look at this funky painting I painted last year or so

Also! From this point on, I will be diverting from the original DSMP lore, because I completely forgot everything that happened! Lmao.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N's vision began to fade to black.

No, no, no, no, no! What book?! What the fuck is he talking about?!

Y/N was quickly awoken under the comfort and warmth of their blanket, with Technoblade's by her side, seemingly waiting for her. Their eyes shot awake, causing Techno's head to spring up as well. "Y/N?" His tired voice called. Y/N looked over to the man, their eyes burning with a motive.

"Techno, Dream knows something. He knows something and he won't tell me."

"What? What's wrong? Why are you so shaken?" Technoblade asked, placing his hands upon Y/N's shoulders. He looked at them with deep concern.

"It's Dream. He put- he put two and two together, but the problem is: I don't even fucking know what two and two are." Y/N ignored Technoblade's worry for her.

"Y/N... it's past midnight. Please, tell me what happened." Technoblade replied.

"I spoke to him, to Dream. I was asking him questions, interrogating him, and he was complying. That is, he complied until the last question I asked." Y/N's face dropped.

Technoblade shook his head. "I don't understand. What was the last question you asked?"

Y/N didn't answer. She paused, looking around, before removing the blanket from on top of her. "Techno, I need to find someone. Will you help me?" Y/N asked.

"Uh, now?" Technoblade questioned. Y/N simply nodded. Clearing his throat, Techno continued, "Who are you looking for?" he asked.

"My brother."

---

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight," Technoblade started, watching and standing behind Y/N as they rummaged through chests, looking for potions and armor. "You want to look for your brother, Schlatt, who's dead, and the first place you want to check is freaking L'Manburg? Y'know, the place who just- casually decided to try and execute not only me but BOTH of us?" Technoblade questions.

"Yep," Y/N responded, tossing Technoblade a golden apple, "and the best time to do it is now. When everyone's asleep." Y/N added.

Technoblade scoffed playfully. "You do know there're guards, right?" Techno questioned, placing a hand on his hip.