♡30

Saving you, saving me~

2nd September, 2021.

7:00 a.m.

Busan.

It was a beautiful morning. It is said if the start is beautiful, the whole day will be too. In the Kim household, Mrs. Kim Heeyoung was busy making breakfast for her lovely granddaughter and husband. Mr. Kim Dohyun was out for his morning walk and maybe after his walk, he was busy chatting with his old friends. At this time, the door bell rang.

"SOOJIN, CAN YOU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR?", Heeyoung shouted from the kitchen. "SOOJIN!!!!"

Ms. Kim Soojin- oops sorry it would be Mrs. Park Soojin was on her bed having her beauty sleep. Hearing her grandmother's voice from downstairs made her groan. She didn't want to respond but again when her grandma shouted, she finally did. "COMING!!!!"

She lazily got up from her comfy bed, sleep still didn't go from her eyes. She went downstairs, still wearing her pajamas. She asked her grandma in her raspy voice, "What happened? Why did you call me?"

"I think the milkman came so, please open the door."

"What? You could have done that!!!"

"Stop complaining and open the door. I am making your food only and how long will you sleep? Go!"

Soojin whined but still dragged her drowsy self to the front door. The door bell again rang. Rubbing her eyes, she opened the door and infront of her stood a tall male. She squinted her eyes at him and tilted her head. "Uncle why do you look like Jisung?"

"Because I'm Jisung!", he said in his deep voice.

Soojin rubbed her eyes quickly and looked at him. She then blinked her eyes a few times before letting out a squeal.

Jisung put his huge hand on her mouth. "Shhhhh!!!"

Heeyoung came at that time. "What's taking you so long?" Soojin and Jisung looked at her. Heeyoung squinted her eyes to see the male's face properly. The grandma gasped, ran to him, pushed Soojin and immediately hugged him. Jisung was so surprised as his eyes became wide.

She broke the hug and looked at Jisung's face with a broad smile. "Is this my grandson in law?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Now the whole family was sitting at the table for breakfast. The Parks were sitting beside each other and infront of them was sitting Dohyun who came back from his morning walk fifteen minutes ago.

"Breakfast is ready." Heeyoung put the plates infront of them and served the food and then took her seat.

"I'm so happy that you came, Jisung." Heeyoung beamed.

"Why didn't you guys come together?" Dohyun raised an eyebrow.

"Because she-"

"Because he had important classes yesterday and I wanted to come early", Soojin cut off Jisung and said.