xxxvi

[ chapter 36 ]

august 23
11:03 a.m
amsterdam, netherlands

- - - - -

The internet was going insane. With Ariana and I coming out, Normani and I's song releasing, tour, Little Mix and I, and now all the sudden there's pregnancy rumors. Like, how'd they even know?!

Anyways, my PR was on my ass and Janet was not happy either.

janet wannabe jackson - And pregnancy rumors Y/n?! Is it true? How tf did they come up with that?!
Read 11:05 AM

me - i don't know, J . i don't know
Read 11:05 AM

janet wannabe jackson - You guys cant stay quiet about everything forever. Speculations just keep building up and I don't want it to mess with tour. Go live or just SOMETHING to promote Love Lies, post a picture of you and Ari to clear up that Jade shit. And don't say a damn thing about the pregnancy. We'll let that die out.

janet wannabe jackson - And there's no way to get out of that. Get it done
Read 11:07 AM

me - yes ma'am
Read 11:07 AM

I sighed, getting up to deal with this bullshit. We were already at the Ziggo Dome arena so the buses were parked. I decided to just do it all on my phone as I have no idea where Ariana is right now.

me - hey baby, idk where you are n i gotta get this done before janet flys over and murders me . what picture do you want me to post of us ?
Read 11:11 AM

I bit my cheek as I waited for her response. I still hadn't brought up the pregnancy test, but I most certainly will now.

ari baby 🖤 - im with vic and court out to eat . but i dont care, you know the one that i always like if you wanna use that one baby
Read 11:12 AM

me - okay love, see you soon
Read 11:12 AM

I didn't wait for her text back, instead I went straight to Instagram and clicked post. I scrolled through my camera roll until I found a picture that I know we both liked.

Damn, I haven't posted on this shit in months.

(I chose the best I could. Just, you know, imagine ;) )

y/ny/l/n