'We are a family. Always and Forever'

EVA'S P.O.V

The stubborn heat rays of the sun played with my close eyelids this morning, making me cover my face with a pillow.

What the hell decided to capture all the heat in this universe and direct it on me?

I groaned internally and tried to open my eyes. The first thing I felt was the piercing heat of the sun coming from the balcony because the glass door was open. What time is it? 

I looked around myself and to my surprise I was in Ace's old room, I mean the one in John's house. How did I get here? And why am I on the bed?

I looked at the clock on the side table to see it was one in the afternoon. Wow!

And then everything from yesterday night and today morning dawned to me. Fighting, running, church, forest, running, street drama, Mr. Apathetic carrying me, me sleeping in the car AND-

"I shouldn't have done what I did today. I will never do that again."

I vaguely remember his saying that. Or did I dream about it? No, no , I think he said it - yes he did, he did before I went into my deep slumber. So Mr. Apathetic apologized - well not really apologized but he was feeling guilty.

Fine, I forgive you. My biggest problem is that I forgive everyone too easily and this will take me down someday for sure. Me, stupid me.

But this is the first time since we have both met that he was actually feeling guilty for doing anything bad to me so I think I will let it pass. But how did I end up here? And where the hell did Ace sleep? I know him enough to know that he didn't sleep with me, he would have died before he slept with me on the same bed. I looked around around the room because there was nothing else he would have slept on. I remember the day when my life decided to screw up everything good in it aka when I got I married to Mr. Apathetic - there was nothing like a recliner or sofa where he could have slept on. I doubt that he would have slept on the lounge chair in the balcony because there is no chance in hell that he would fit there in sleeping form. I was 5'4 and I could hardly sleep on it properly and he would be around 6'2 or 6'4 so nah. He might have slept in the other room or something.

I shook my head and got up from the bed. My stomach growled at me because I haven't eaten since fourteen hours and this is I guess the longest I have been without food.

I did my daily routine as fast as I could and then pulled on a pair of black jeans with turtle neck grey top from the closet and paired it with black boots. I have plans for today, surely. I won't be at  house sulking today. Thinking this, I put on a leather black jacket on top of the grey top which made my outfit perfect for going out. I applied a little bit of lip gloss and mascara after which I was ready. 

I hurriedly went downstairs trying not to trip and come rolling down the stair.

It was around half past one or two in the afternoon. Mr. Apathetic would definitely be in his own office hell, but where is John and Jennifer?

I went towards the kitchen to see if there is something to satisfy my incessantly-poking-unbearable hunger. I went through the kitchen counter, the fridge but there wasn't anything.

I said down on the chair around the table in the kitchen only and started thinking. Should it be that? 

No I think that would be better.

No, not that. That would be better.

But no, it won't be enough.

Ugh, okay something else.

Nah, nah, nah,...not in mood.

Okay then what?

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" Someone asked.