36. under control

Y/N Pov.:

"And CUT !" Derek said. "You okay Y/N ?"

I whipped my tears away. "Yes, everthing fine."

"Can you come here for a second ?" he asked and i walked over to him.

"What do you need ?" i asked.

"You are great and i'm really happy that this crying can happened so fast. But it was always sofas the last 3 days. Is everthing okay ? Because you couldn't cry that fast before." he said.

"Yeah, no, everthing fine. I just prepared myself better the nights before." i lied to him.

"Okay, good. Well, than that's it for today." he said and than i left. I walked back to the hotel and got on my phone for the first time after all what happened. Thousand of missed calls from my family. The first i called back were Josh and Evelyn.

"Y/N, Finall !" Josh said.

"Why does it always need to began that way ?" i laughed and tried to overplay how broken i am.

"We know you. You don't need to make jokes to feel better." Evelyn said and tears ran down my cheeks again.

"Sorry, for not believing you." i said between sobs.

"Don't be, potato. I don't know how hard it would be for you." Josh said.

"I just can't imagine that he did it. I trusted him, i thought he loved me." i said.

"You didn't talked with him about it ?" Evelyn asked.

"No." and i told him about the whole plan Chris and i made. "Did you guys talked to him ?"

"No, of course not. We didn't knew what you would want so we let it. We also told mom, dad and Luna to not do anything. You should call them back, they are very worried about you. Just like we were." Josh said.

"Yeah, i'll do it after this. I just needed to be away from my phone and everthing." i said.

"We understand that, honey. Just take your time and call us when you want to, okay ?" Evelyn said.

"Okay." i said. "I should call the others now."

"Do that. See you soon, potato. We love you." Josh said.

"Yeah, love you too. Bye." i said and hung up. I took a deep breath to calm down again before i called my parents.

"Sweetheart, you okay ? Your mom and i were concerned about you." my dad said.

"Yeah, sorry for that. Just needed to be away from my phone. And i'm as much okay as i can be, right ? Everything under control." and again sacasm to overplay my feelings.

"Sorry for that dumb question and stop with that sacasm. You can pull that everywhere put not at us." he said.

"Josh is so you." i said.

"You talked to him ?" he asked.

"Yeah, seconds ago. And i just know it because of them." i said.

"Y/N ?" i heard my moms voice.

"Hi mom." i said.

"Luna it is Y/N ! Come downstairs !" my mom screamed. "Can we do facetime ?"

"Yeah, wait i switch it." i said and switched to video call. "Hi."

"We didn't saw you for a long time." my mom said and Luna cam behind her.

"Hey Y/N- damn you look like shit." Luna said.

"Luna !" my dad said.

"Look, she looked like she cried for years. What i could totally understand. Sorry for what happened sis." she said.

"She really does." my parents got closer to the camera.

"Okay, perfect, thank you for saying that i look like shit. I know that. I mean i need to film crying scenes right now, so i must cry. Isn't a problem for me right now, right ?" i said sarcastic again.

"Put your sacasm away." my mom said.

"Sorry." i said.

"Did you talk to Tom about it ?" Luna asked and my parents waited for my answer.

"No. I will talk to him when i'm back." i said.

"Yeah, take your time honey. We appreciate everthing you do." my dad said.

"Thank you guys. I miss you so much." i said.

"We miss you too. Only 2 more days until you're home." my mom said.

"You should come over." Luna said.

"I will. I promise." i said. We talked for an hour until they all needed to sleep. Of purse, it was very later over there. I felt sorry that i problaby woke them up because i forgot about this time thing.

It was the next day and Cheis and I had breakfast together on set.

"It sound like you two are already pretty serious." i said while i ate my salat.

"Probably. You know, we are pretty similar. We both had trust issues and then we get us someone we trust really fast." he said.

"I just hope yours doesn't end like mine." i said disappointed.

"Sorry for getting this topic up again. And yours does end yet." he said.

"Yet." i said. Then suddenly his phone begann to buzz.

"When we speak of him." he said and showed me that Tom called him. "Hey Tom." he put him on speaker.

"Hey Chris. How are you, mate ?" he asked. Man did it missed his voice. Tears already fell down my cheek again.

'You okay ?' Chris mouthed to me. I just nodded.

"Chris ?" Tom asked again.

"Sorry, just needed to swallow my breakfast. I'm good and you ?" he asked.

"Could be better when i would hear from Y/N. She doesn't answer my calls or messages. Is she okay ?" he asked.

No dumbass.

"Yeah, she's fine. She is just stressed and always comes exhaustest to the hotel. I think she just sleep right away." he said and i nodded.

"Okay, is she near you right now ? Maybe i can talk to her now." Tom said.

"She is talking to Derek right now for the next scene." he lied.

"Oh okay. Uhm do you know when i can talk to her ?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. We are all a little stressed right now because we aren't on timing. We will be here some days more than we should." he lied. Thanks that he is a good actor.

"She needs to stay longer in LA ?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, we need to film some days more." he said. "Is that a problem ? Did something happen ?"

"Uhm... no, no. Nothing. Just wanted to make sure that my best friend is okay." said Tom.

"Okay. No, she is completely fine except for the stress." he said.

"Okay, thanks. Than see you soon, man." Tom said.

"Yeah, bye." Chris said and hung up. "You okay ?"

"I miss him and love him so much. But i don't know if i can look him in the eyes." i said trying not to cry.

"You can do it. Just take your 2-3 days at home to think about everthing." he said.