Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince

Okay, now I'll start with few of the last lines from part one...

So yeah...

Future Ruddiger here! I just want to let you know that it does get inappropriate... kinda. But its not worth to let you know to skip if you want.

Now onto the story!

-----------

Varian opens the doors like a gentleman for you. You let out a silent giggle at how cute he is. You both look up to see King Edmund already at the table.

"You're late." He sent a harsh glare in yours and Varian's direction.

"Yes, so sorry your Majesty. There was a lot of people in the one hallway we were trying to walk down so we got pushed back a little." You lied. You and Varian just had a fun time walking down the halls and talking.

"Mm-hmm. So then, what's the reason why I got a report saying that Prince Varian wasn't in his room this morning and that Princess (Y/n)'s bedroom was locked?" The King asked. "I was taking a morning stroll." Varian lied. "And I always sleep with my door locked back in Equis. Force of habit." You lied. "Then how does your lady in waiting enter your room in the morning?" King Edmund glared... Again. "She always knocks first and she has a spare key." You smiled. She does always knock first and she does have a spare key, but you never lock your bedroom door unless you really have to. "Hmm, yes. I know things are different in Equis. So I guess you could be telling the truth." King Edmund stopped with his glare.

You and Varian sat down at the table next to each other. You held hands underneath the table.

"I'm guessing that you had a good night sleep here." The King asked you. "Yes I did. I had a wonderful night's sleep." You smiled remembering that you didn't get much sleep since Varian slept and stayed with you in bed and the two of you had fun. "That's good. You'll have to get used to sleeping here for when you officially have move in."

After you finish your breakfast the King says that you and Varian can take the day off from your royal duties.

"So, what do you want to do today my knight in shining armor?" You asked. "Well, we could go to the royal garden." Varian offered. "I'd love that." You leaned up and pecked his lips.

The two of you walked around the garden together. Varian sat down on the edge of the water fountain. You sat next to him.

"So, uh, (Y/n) there's...something I've been keeping from you." Varian started. "Var. I love you. You can tell me anything." You hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you too. "I, uh, I'm an alchemist." Varian said not letting go of you. "Sorry, what?" You pulled back but held Varian's hands. "An alchemist. A scientist that specifically works with chemicals. The king doesn't like that idea of mixing chemicals and stuff. He says that I don't have time for it and that I need to focus on princely duties. But on my free time I sneak away to work in my lab. Also, recently, I created my own element." Varian pulls out a(n) (f/c) gem and places it in the palm of your hand. "Woah, Varian. You made this?" You smiled. "Yep. Fifty pounds of sand turns into that. I call it (Y/n)ium." Varian takes it out of your hand and attaches it to a necklace. "May I?" Varian asks. You turn around and hold your hair out of the way. "Thank you." You turn back around to face him. Varian watched with a smile on his face you hold up and stare at the necklace that was around your neck.

You randomly had a weird look on your face. "Is everything okay?" Varian started to panic. "Everything's perfect. But did you name the gem after me?" You smiled. "I, uh, yeah. I know that your favorite color is (f/c) so when I pulled it out of my machine that makes that, I saw it was (f/c). I have stuck in my head all the time so I named it (Y/n)ium after you. D-do you like it? I-I mean if you don't I can try to make a different element and name that after you." Varian starts to get nervous that you'll hate it. But instead of you saying anything, you jump on top of Varian and accidentally falling into the fountain with him. You both start laughing as you climb out. "Sorry. I didn't mean to knock us into the water fountain. But I love my (Y/n)ium necklace. Although, it wouldn't be so bad if you made another element and named that after me too." You smiled hoping for another element named after you. "Sorry, nope. It took me 3 years, so before we got betrothed or even knew each other, to make that." Varian said. You pouted, "Alright, fine. Just the one element." He rolled his eyes then picked you up bridal style, "You're too cute. Now let's go find some towels." You snuggled into Varian's chest.