Chapter 41

Heya!(*・ω・*)o Did you wait long?(‿─)

Here's the long awaited chapter everyone! I hope you guys will like it.

⚠️I only have one thing to say,

Just stay calm when you read this chapter. Can you do it?

I present to you a long chapter ahead. Lol

Enjoy~ hahahaha

Alright, let's start!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The next day

"Hey, Emma. I'll see you later, alright?" Mikey said as he left the house.

"Alright. Go visit y/n-chan first." Emma waved goodbye before she proceeded to get ready.

Mikey walk towards the convenience store early in the morning. As usual, he bought two dorayakis, one for himself and one for y/n, and also bought a chocolate bar for today.

He then went on his journey to visit y/n this morning. 'I miss hearing y/n-chin's voice' Mikey thought suddenly feeling down.

Arriving in front of her room, Mikey slide the door open and let himself in before closing the door behind. He then walk near her bed and added his newly bought dorayaki with the others in the basket and proceeded to sit beside her bed.

He swept his fingers through her face, memorizing every details intently making sure to put this to memory before he held her hand and said, "Good morning, y/n-chin!"

Mikey drop his gaze and stared at their interwind hands and continued, "...Please wake up, y/n-chin... I really miss hearing your voice, y'know?" Mikey said with his voice nearly cracking.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do if I can't see you ever again... It has been two weeks now, y/n-chin. Please wake up." Mikey's eyes are now dead at this point. He thought that this will be the last day he would ever be allowed to see her.

Still looking at their interwind hands, he gently caress it with his thumb as he said, "Today's Emma's birthday." He started before being cut off.

"It is?"

"Yeah. She really wanted you to wake up, y'know?" He continued.

"Really? Will she come here later?"

"Emma? Yeah she would." Mikey answered subconsciously. "Wait-"

Upon realizing that he was talking to someone, Mikey immediately look up only to see y/n burst in laughter.

This made Mikey dumbfounded. Shock filled his entire being before instantly shouting, "Y/N-CHIN!!", as he jump on her, hugging her tightly as she let out an audible "ooff" from the sudden weight above her.

"You're awake!" Mikey exclaimed. Then after some time, she felt her shoulders becoming wet as she ask, "Mikey, are you crying?"

"No, I'm not." She heard him say before hearing some muffled sniffles from him.

"I'm glad that you're awake now, y/n-chin." He said after a while as he discreetly wipe his tears not letting her see his face.

Mikey then lifted his body from crushing her with his weight, now hovering above her as he soflty said, "I miss you. Y/n-chin." He then tuck her hair behind her ear while smiling at her lovingly. "Really... really miss you♡" He finished.