Part 11

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

-Suicidal thoughts

-Suicidal ideology

-Self harm

-Attempted Suicide

-Self harm urges

Please don't read this story if you find those things may affect you negatively, my only intentions are to share my story and I would hate for anyone to be triggered by something I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette didn't go to school the next day. Or the day after that. Or even the day after that. She told Alya to leave. She blocked the balcony door with a blanket so Chat couldn't see in. The meals her Mére left her sat on her desk. Tikki tried to talk to her but was ignored.

"God your such a shit friend. People are just trying their best to make you feel better and you turn them away like the piece of shit you are."
"I.... I'm not trying to push them away. All I want is to see my friends and be normal again but your stopping me."
"Me? I'm not doing anything. You could see your friends if you wanted. Just pick up the phone and call them idiot."

Marinette picked up her phone and called Adrian. "Hey Mari! It's so great to hear from you. How are you feeling? I really miss you,
you know." Marinette just sat silent on the other side. She hung up the phone and sent Adrien a text. "Come over to mine. Please."

Adrien didn't need to be told twice. He quickly transformed and sprinted towards Marinettes house. He tapped lightly on the door which he noticed the blanket had been removed. "Come in." he heard a small voice call to him. As he slipped through the door he heard the slight whimper coming from the floor. He cast his gaze over to Marinette curled up on the floor, cuddling into Tikki. "Hey Mari, you ok?" Chat approached timidly. Marinette sat up and brushed the tears from her face, "Yea, I just haven't seen you in a while." She replied. "I know." He chuckled. "You going to apologize for that or what?" The voice in the back of her head sneered. "Oh yea sorry about that... I um yea sorry." She picked at the skin on the side if her thumb. "Can I have a hug?" She bowed her head, sheepishly. Chat just laughed and pulled her into his chest. They stood for a moment, "Can we go lay in my bed?" She mumbled into his neck. Chat instinctively picked Marinette up and she wrapped her legs round his waist. They got up to Marinettes bed and lay down. "I'm sorry for being so weird these last few days." She finally said breaking the silence. "It's ok. Recovery is hard and it's certainly not a straight path, there's days where you feel amazing and there's days you almost relapse but no matter what I'm so proud of how far you've come." Chat Noir smiled softly. Her heart melted. Before she could even think, her lips captured his.

(Gets kinda smutty, more of a make out, but not to bad because they're minors)

They fumbled around pulling each other closer, there was nothing neat to the interaction, just pure love and devotion. "Plagg claws in." Adrien mumbled between kisses. The kwamis flew off now wanting to witness the interaction
Adrien pulled Marinette in close to him and wrapped his hands round her waist. He relished in the softness of her lips on his. She found she was completely intoxicated by him. Marinette inched her body closer to him until she was practically on top of him. She felt his heart beating which matched her own. Her hands roamed along his chest as she began to move further on top of him, their lips not parting for even a moment. They moved in perfect harmony, each trying to portray just how much they loved each other. After a few more moments Marinette pulled back, breathless, the dim lighting in her room showed Adriens green eyes glowing hungrily for the sweet taste of her lips. His lips were raw from their kisses and there was a few light marks starting to appear on his neck. "We uh, we should stop." She said. Adrien let out a small whimper but let go of her waist as she slid off him. The two sat in silence for a moment before erupting into a fit of laughter. "Uhh I love you so much!" Marinette giggled and kissed Adrien again.

Marinette pulled out her phone and checked the time, "hey since it's almost 11 do you want to just stay the night and you can go home early tomorrow?" She asked as she tucked her phone back into the shelf. "Uh sure." He replied as she slipped off her bed, "where are you going?" He cocked his head to the side. "I need to get ready for bed and you need pyjamas." She replied and walked out the room. When she came back she in her pink spotted shorts and white t-shirt and she was holding a load black fluff in her hands. "What's that?" He raised an eyebrow, she smirked at him and handed it to him. He slowly unfolded the garment to reveal a black fluffy Chat Noir inspired onsie suit. "Ahhhhheeeeeeee!" Adrien squealed "its so cute! Thank you Mari!" He pulled her into a big hug and kissed the top of her head. "Calm down Adrien!" Marinette giggled.

Adrien got dressed into the onsie suit and the two settled down in Marinettes bed. Marinette turned to face Adrien, "Did I ever mention how lucky I am to have you?" She asked. She could just see the small grin on his face in the light that spilled through the balcony door. "I love you so much Purrincess." Adrien yawned, placed his head on Marinettes and fell sleep.

Next Morning

The two woke up just after 6:30 and said their goodbyes. "Are you coming in today or not?" He asked just before he slipped away. "I'm going to try. I'll see you soon ok?" She kissed him and he left.

Marinette hopped in the shower before getting dressed and sitting down to do her makeup. She covered the light marks on her neck with some concealer and did the rest of her face makeup. She finished the look off with a layer of pink lip gloss before putting Tikki in her bag and heading out.

As she approached the school she saw Alya, Nino and Adrien all chatting just on the stairs. "Good morning." She said as she got closer. "MARI!" Alya exclaimed as she wrapped her into a hug, "God I missed you so much!"
The group made their way into the classroom and sat down in their seats.

(Skip to just before lunch because I'm lazy)

"Now class it's time for lunch so I'll see you all later." Ms Bustier said and the class started to pack away their things. "You guys want to go out for lunch?" Alya asked. Just as she spoke their phone's vibrated in their pockets, "oh never mind. I just got an akuma alert so I'll see you all later!" She called out to them as she ran out the classroom. Adrien looked at Marinette and smirked. "We'll uh see you later Nino. Make sure you get back safely, ok?" Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and pulled her out the classroom and into the empty bathrooms. "Ready M'Lady?" Chat Noir asked. "Always Kitty!" Ladybug kissed him and they ran out to face the akuma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My apologies for this being out a week late. Tbh I've given up on keeping up an update schedule so sorry if parts are coming out irregularly
Hopefully you can still enjoy this part and I'll try updating more frequently

Bug out 🐞