Chapter-36

Oh shit!!!

Why me???

It's seems like today isn't my day.

First, I woke up late, then had to rush to get ready for school.

Yes, Victor allowed me to go to school

At first he was reluctant, he wanted me to take leave one more week, which I won't be able to handle.

Really, I am fine, I will become mad if I stayed in the house any longer.

I am sure there will be a lot of curiosity among students, considering how three Blackthron siblings suddenly become absent for almost a week.

I was right.

The moment our car entered the school compound, murmuring started like a buzz of bee.

Without wasting time, I went to my class.

I was greeted with a bone crushing hug from Sofia and Ashley.

I got lot of messages from them during these days, I know they are worried for me, I reassured them that we had few guest at home.

Well that did the job.

I guess it isn't new for my brothers to take long breaks, so none of them questioned about my absence.

After all I am their sister.

May be, they must be thinking it's a family trait to skip classes.

To my bad luck, today is maths test.

Why today???

Why not yesterday or day before yesterday.

To my record, I finished the test in 30 minutes and spent rest of the time doodling and gazing out of window not knowing what's going somewhere far away.
-----------------------------------------------------

"I want her" the man spoke, his voice echoing through the silent room, sending shiver through everyone.

Voice of Lucifer Knight.

"Boss, we got her location, we will get her in our hands within few days"

"Do whatever you want, I don't care, I want her alive"

"Boss, but her brother's-" before he could, he was interrupted harshly.

"If they are getting in our path, then finish them"

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Just like We finished her mom and Dad" Lucifer spoke with a evil chuckle making his mens gulp in fear.

It was Lucifer who killed Callie's mom and Andrew, it was his plan. Lucifer have a hand even in her father David Blackthorn's death.

Without wasting time, they left the room.

"Eva Gabriel, we are going to meet soon" Lucifer spoke darkly, as he stared at his bloodied hands.

Hands covered with the blood of a innocent victim who was murdered brutally few minutes ago by him.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Callie p.ov)

"Callie, will you come" Ashley asked with a pout.

"It won't be possible for me, you know my brothers" I replied fully knowing that my brothers won't allow me to have a night over with friends.

"Tell them, we will be at my house with just friends" Sofia spoke making it sound simple, but only I know it is a nearly impossible.

"I will try, but don't get your hopes High" I told them, who now had huge grin on their faces.

Rest of the days passed in a blink, avoiding Clarie and her gang, then rolling my eyes watching my one and only jerk of a brother Xander Blackthorn flirting with almost every girl.

Flirting is normal for him, but today it look like he isn't going to stop anytime soon.

One thing surely changed,

My art class,

Instaed of staring at blank canvas, I painted.

Yes, I painted after almost 2 years.

I poured my hear into it, earning surprised looks and a shocked teacher, who might have concluded that I won't draw anytime soon in her class.

After school, Damien drove to MC Donald's, he and his never ending hunger.

Three of them started eating like a hungry wolves fighting for their food, not realizing the pair of eyes watching them afar.