iv

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 845

"Y/N"

My once closed eyes opened at the voice of my brother, Eren.

"Oh. I fell asleep. I guess I was that tired" I replied.

"Let's head back," Mikasa said as she went to take her logs.

"I had a long dream Y/N. Too bad I forgot" Eren said in his cheerful self.

"Me too Eren. I forgot as well." I said and smiled.

But the dream had an injection. It's so terrifying. I always hated needles.

"Eren. Why are you crying?" Mikasa asked as I looked at Eren and saw tears.

________________

"Don't tell anyone about me crying" Eren said as we carried the logs behind our backs as we crossed the bridge.

Don't worry Eren. Even though you're trying to become a man. You will always be my little baby brother.

"But for you to start crying for no reason. Why not ask Uncle to take a look at you" Mikasa said.

"Don't be stupid. As if I could tell dad" Eren scowled.

"What are you crying over, Eren?" A voice spoke.

"Mr Hannes" I greeted.

I would recorrect that to Drunk Hannes.

"Did you got scolded by Y/N and Mikasa?" Mr Hannes spoke basically provoking Eren.

"Huh? What makes you think I'd cry." Eren spoke as Mr Hannes leaned closer to us.

A lot of things actually.

"Mr Hannes you reek of booze" I disgustedly spoke as I covered my nose.

"Come on it's cool," Mr Hannes said as my eyes diverted to other Garrisons drinking and playing cards.

Lazy slackers.

"You're drinking again?"

"Why don't you three join us? Y/N your legally ok to drinking" Mr Hannes.

I'm 19 but that doesn't mean I want to be drunk weirdos.

"I'll definitely pass" I replied.